|Danielle Peazer Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||June 10, 1988|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Danielle Peazer is an English dancer and model who first came into the spotlight in 2010 due to her relationship with singer Liam Payne. She has done modeling work for brands like Bic Soleil razors and Reebok Women UK. Danielle has danced for numerous artists such as JLS, Jessie J, Leona Lewis, Taio Cruz, Kylie, LMFAO, and was also featured in the music video of Katy Perry‘s song, Unconditionally (2013).
Danielle Claire Peazer
London, England, UK
Danielle attended English National Ballet School for 2 years.
Professional dancer, part-time model
- Siblings – Sarah (Older Sister)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Danielle Peazer dated –
- Liam Payne (2010-2013) – Danielle Peazer met Liam in October 2010 during The X Factor. It was an ON again-OFF again relationship. The couple dated till September 2012 and split, but somehow they reconciled again and finally separated amicably in May 2013. They are now just good friends.
Race / Ethnicity
Peazer is one-fourth Italian, one-fourth English, and one-half Guyanese.
- Curly hair
- Very small eyes
32-25-36 in or 81-63.5-91.5 cm
5 (via Rudeye.com)
She is the brand ambassador for Cybersmile Foundation, which is tackling cyberbullying and online hate campaigns.
In the past, she has done modeling work for brands like Reebok Women UK and BIC Razors.
Best Known For
Dating with Liam Payne in the past
First TV Show
She appeared as a dancer in 2008 in 9 episodes in the UK’s drama TV show Britannia High.
As she is a pro dancer, her main workout is dancing. She dances her way to fitness.
Danielle Peazer Facts
- She started professional dance training at 16.
- Her first commercial dancing job was at Brit Awards 2008 for Leona Lewis.
- She would like to become a stylist whenever she lefts professional dancing.
- She is mostly called “Peazer” by her friends and not “Danielle”.
- In 2012, she was a volleyball cheerleader during the London Olympics.
- In 2013, Liam and Danielle together bought a dog and named it Loki.
- She knows various types of dance forms like ballet, funk, pointe, pas de deux, jazz, commercial, contemporary, and tap.
- Peace, happiness, and love symbols are tattooed on her wrist.
- In 2016, Danielle launched her own fragrance and makeup line called Young and Gifted.
- She appeared as a dancer in the music video “Do It Like a Dude” by Jessie J.