|Danny Edge Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||December 28, 1997|
Danny Edge is an American YouTuber and an ASMR (autonomous sensory meridian response) artist who first gained fame as part of the internet duo and channel known as ExclamationPointYT which has earned more than 700k subscribers. Before this, he had also run a self-titled personal YouTube channel that had earned more than 150k subscribers. After both these channels stalled by the end of 2017, he began working on a new YouTube channel titled Piano ASMR for Sleep, Anxiety and Relaxation which has garnered more than 60k subscribers. Danny is also a popular presence on other social media platforms with more than 250k followers on Twitter and more than 300k followers on Instagram.
Daniel Joseph Edge
Annapolis, Maryland, United States
Danny is a high school graduate.
- Siblings – He has 4 brothers and 2 sisters.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of American descent.
- Disheveled hair
- Has a mole near his lips
- Freckled face
- Affable smile
Danny Edge Favorite Things
- Hobbies/Interests – Traveling, Watching TV Shows and Movies
- Food – Pizza, Macaroni, and Cheese
- Role Model – Steve Irwin
- Pet – Cats
- Chips Brands – Doritos, Lay’s
- Articles Of Clothing – Sweatshirts, Hoodies, Sweaters
- TV Shows/Series – The Office, Supernatural, Sherlock, Doctor Who, American Horror Story, Community
- Animated TV Series – SpongeBob SquarePants
- Movie Series/Franchises – The Lord of The Rings, Harry Potter
- Music Groups/Bands – My Chemical Romance, Blink-182, Mumford & Sons, Sleeping With Sirens, Panic! At The Disco, Fall Out Boy
- Singers – Halsey, Ed Sheeran, Lana Del Rey
Source – YouTube, YouTube, YouTube, Instagram, YouTube, YouTube, YouTube, YouTube
Danny Edge Facts
- He has stated in a YouTube video that he was obsessed with animals as a child and read up an entire book about animal’s scientific names. He had this huge ambition of growing up to be a zoologist and fronting wildlife-based TV shows like Steve Irwin.
- Danny had started the YouTube channel ExclamationPointYT in 2014 with his best friend Paul Miller and he has credited him with making him a YouTuber. However, the joint channel came to an abrupt halt after Paul left the channel in 2016.
- Before beginning his journey on YouTube, he had been a Viner where he used to post clips about music and comedy and him playing the piano and the guitar.
- After the sudden stalling of his first 2 YouTube channels, Danny fought self-esteem issues as his previous YouTube partner used to taunt him about his looks and weight. Consequently, he also dealt with anxiety and eating disorders for quite a while. He was also under rehabilitation to battle his inner demons.
- Once, while he was at a movie theater, he met a fan named Katy who was struggling with cancer. Danny then prepared a short musical clip which was a mashup of his piano work and scenes from several movies to cheer her up. He had initially intended to keep the video private but then decided to share it on YouTube and dedicated the video to all the other people who were struggling with similar health issues.
- Danny revealed in a YouTube video that he lost more than 100 pounds in 2018. He also cautioned his subscribers that he did this to improve his lifestyle and not out of the peer pressure that had affected him earlier.
Featured Image by Danny Edge / Instagram