|Danny Strong Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||June 6, 1974|
Danny Strong is an American actor, voiceover artist, film and television writer, director, and producer. As an actor, he is best known for playing Jonathan Levinson in the supernatural drama series Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Doyle McMaster in the comedy-drama series Gilmore Girls. Strong is also known for being the co-creator, executive producer, and writer for the Fox series Empire. Over the years, his work has earned him numerous accolades including Emmy Awards, Writers Guild of America Awards, Producers Guild of America Award, and an NAACP Image Award.
Daniel William Strong
Manhattan Beach, Los Angeles County, California, United States
Danny Strong studied at Mira Costa High School located in Manhattan Beach, California. Then, he attended the University of Southern California and studied film and theatre.
Actor, Voiceover Artist, Writer, Director, Producer
- Others – William O. Strong (Paternal Grandfather), Isadore M. Magdovitz (Maternal Grandfather), Helen D. Woolhandler/Woolhander (Maternal Grandmother)
Danny has been represented by –
- Sweeney Management, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Don Buchwald & Associates L.A., Talent and Literary Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States
In 2021, his net worth was $12 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Danny Strong has dated –
- Caitlin Mehner (2013-Present) – He started going out with actress and producer Caitlin Mehner in the year 2013 and 3 years later, they got engaged on December 29, 2016, in Hawaii.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Jewish roots of Lithuanian, Russian, and Polish origin.
He has done TV commercials for –
- Dr. Pepper (1998)
- McDonald’s (1998)
- Dunkin Doughnuts (2002)
- Rolling Rock Beer (2002)
He grew up in a Jewish household.
Danny Strong Favorite Things
- Episode Of Buffy the Vampire Slayer – Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Superstar
Source – IMDb
Danny Strong Facts
- He was quite young when he started acting.
- Growing up, Danny Strong used to rent videos from Video Archives (a place where the acclaimed film director, screenwriter, producer, author, and actor Quentin Tarantino once worked as a clerk) and became friends with Quentin Tarantino. Danny once said, “I would just literally sit and chat with him for 45 minutes, an hour at a time about movies, and he got me turned on to all these different movies that 10-year-olds don’t see.”
- From 1996 to 2003, Strong brought to life the character of Jonathan Levinson in the supernatural philosophical fiction teen drama television series, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, based on the 1992 film of the same name.
- Originally, he had auditioned for the role of Xander Harris in Buffy the Vampire Slayer but that part went to Nicholas Brendon. Danny Strong was cast as Jonathan Levinson.
- Danny appeared in the unaired test pilot for Buffy the Vampire Slayer but did not make his debut on the series until the 2nd season.
- He made his theatrical film debut as a student in the 1995 drama film, Dangerous Minds, based on the autobiography My Posse Don’t Do Homework by retired U.S. Marine LouAnne Johnson.
Featured Image by Raven Underwood / Flickr / CC BY 2.0