|Daphne de Baat Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||November 23, 1996|
Daphne de Baat is a Dutch-Canadian model and YouTuber who began with her modeling pursuits at a very young age. She has also established herself as a social media personality with her self-titled YouTube channel that has garnered more than 80k subscribers.
Daphne de Baat
New York City, New York, United States
Daphne de Baat has taken singing lessons and has also taken lessons in French and Spanish.
- Siblings – She has 4 younger brothers.
Daphne de Baat is represented by –
- Spot 6 Management Model Agency
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Asian and White)
Daphne de Baat has Indonesian roots on her father’s side.
- High cheekbones
- Charming personality
- Toned physique
8.5 (US) or 6 (UK) or 39 (EU)
Daphne de Baat Favorite Things
Daphne de Baat Facts
- When she was around 3 years old, a dog bit her and she grew up scared of dogs. However, her family got a dog when she was 15 years old and that helped her to somewhat let go of her fear.
- Growing up, Daphne de Baat was interested in Psychology and Criminology.
- She took a keen interest in music when she was young and played the piano for 9 years.
- She was 17 years old when she came to New York.
- Daphne de Baat joined YouTube with her eponymous channel on January 14, 2013, and the first video uploaded on the channel on September 27, 2017, was titled “VLOG 1, First Ever Vlog”.
- Her first-ever modeling trip was to Tokyo, Japan when she was 15 years old.
- One of her secret talents is that she can juggle.
- Her guilty pleasure is waking up in the morning, getting some coffee, and going for a long walk as the sun rises.
- She loves coffee.
- Daphne de Baat has revealed that she is very particular about keeping her surroundings clean and organized.
- She enjoys listening to afrobeat and hip hop.
- She has had braces for a year when she was 13.
- Although she has an outgoing personality, Daphne de Baat enjoys spending a lot of her time alone.
- She has a habit of stocking up on things.
- She is fluent in Dutch and English.
Featured Image by Daphne de Baat / Instagram