|Darren Fizz Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||December 5, 1983|
Darren Fizz is a British social media personality, YouTube star, certified personal trainer, and writer who is well-known for being the patriarch of the popular social media family i.e. Family Fizz. He started the YouTube channel, Family Fizz, alongside Georgie on June 24, 2014, and they uploaded the first video on the channel on December 1, 2016. The entire family likes traveling and has spent time in countries such as Spain, China, the United States, Norway, and many more and is famous for uploading content from a variety of places around the globe. Darren Fizz has also co-authored a book with Georgie and they have been recognized as one of the most popular vegan couples on the Internet. The family is also very conscious about animal cruelty and discards all the products that have anything to do with animals and has also stopped visiting zoos or any such place where animals are kept for entertaining humans. Family Fizz has also amassed a huge social media fan base with more than 2.5 million subscribers and more than 500 million views on the YouTube channel, more than 800k followers on Instagram, more than 100k followers on Facebook, and more than 100k followers on Twitter.
England, United Kingdom
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Social Media Personality, Instagram Star, Writer, Certified Personal Trainer
- Siblings – Darren Fizz is an only child.
- Others – Haz Simmons (Sister-In-Law) (YouTube Star, Owner of the channel titled Pugalicious Life)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Darren Fizz has dated –
- Georgie Fizz – Darren Fizz is in a relationship with social media personality, Instagram star, and writer, Georgie Fizz. They have been together for a very long time and co-created their family vlogging channel, Family Fizz. When they first began dating, Georgie was already a mother to Mia Fizz (born from a previous relationship). However, Darren soon took Mia under his care and became her father. On September 16, 2011, the duo welcomed their first child together, a daughter named Sienna Hope (a.k.a. Sienna Fizz), who has also started her social media career. Sienna and Mia also have a collaborative channel called the Fizz Sisters. Georgie and Darren again became parents on July 10, 2018, as they were blessed with another daughter named Karma Oak. They were blessed with a boy on January 29, 2020, named Koa Star. The entire family is super active on social media and has garnered a huge fan base from people all over the world.
At the start of the year 2019, the loving couple got married in a small ceremony at the Grand Canyon in Arizona, United States. They had previously planned on getting married in a chapel in Las Vegas, Nevada, but at the last moment, Darren surprised Georgie with a change in plans. They also uploaded several pictures as well as videos of the event on social media. Soon after, on June 18, 2019, Georgie revealed that they were expecting another child as she was pregnant with her 4th child. She even shared some sonogram pictures of her 9-week-old fetus on Instagram. Over the years, Darren and Georgie have emerged as one of the power social media couples and their relationship is going strong and the family also likes to travel a lot.
Race / Ethnicity
- Deep-set eyes
- Lean physique
Darren Fizz has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include the likes of Tesla and Lego.
Best Known For
- Being the patriarch of the popular Family Fizz and also for co-creating the YouTube channel titled Family Fizz alongside Georgie
- Uploading videos, along with his family, based on lifestyle, travel, pranks, challenges, parenting, makeup, hauls, and various other things on the YouTube channel which has successfully amassed a huge social media fan base with more than 2.5 million subscribers and more than 500 million views on its videos
- The rising popularity of Family Fizz as it has accumulated more than 800k followers on Instagram, more than 100k followers on Facebook, and more than 100k followers on Twitter
Darren Fizz stays fit by working out on a regular basis. Despite living an unhealthy lifestyle during his younger years, Darren has successfully managed to turn the odds and opt for a more sustainable way of living. He also practices veganism like the rest of his family members. Moreover, he also maintains his distance from alcohol as he feels more energetic and refreshed when he is not indulging in any alcohol.
Darren Fizz Favorite Things
- Animal – Cow
Source – Instagram
Darren Fizz Facts
- He created the YouTube channel, Family Fizz, alongside Georgie on June 24, 2014, and they uploaded the first video, VEGAN KID’S FIRST BURGER KING, on December 1, 2016.
- When Darren and Georgie started their YouTube channel, they wanted it to be a fitness channel and had named it VeganFitnessCom. They used to upload a number of fitness videos on the channel. However, they later decided to convert it into a family vlogging channel, named it Family Fizz, and started posting engaging videos along with their children.
- He used to participate in various marathons.
- Darren Fizz switched to veganism in 2012 after watching the documentary titled Earthlings (2005). Narrated by Joaquin Phoenix, the documentary is based on humanity’s use of other animals as pets, food, clothing, entertainment, and for scientific research.
- Amongst all animals, he likes cows the best because he thinks that despite their size, they are very gentle and kind.
- He aspires to master the art of dancing someday.
- Darren Fizz has ophidiophobia, an abnormal fear of snakes and that’s why he does not like to travel to places where snakes are a common occurrence.
- Darren and Georgie have been recognized as one of the famous vegan couples and they have also co-authored the book titled Vegan Fitness 7 Day Meal Plan.
- Georgie and Darren have often faced criticism for their nomadic lifestyle as some people opine that they are depriving their children of a stable life and that it has also affected their education. However, the couple has been clear that the children receive home education and by far, one learns a lot more by seeing places and experiencing things while traveling than by studying about things through books.
- Follow Family Fizz on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Family Fizz / Instagram