|Jessica Sula Quick Info
|5 ft 5 in
|Date of Birth
|May 3, 1994
Jessica Sula is a British actress well-known for starring as Grace Blood in the teen series Skins (2011-2012) and for playing Marcia in M. Night Shyamalan’s psychological thriller Split (2017). She has more than 35k followers on Twitter and more than 200k followers on Instagram.
Jessica Bianca Blades-Sula
Swansea, Wales, United Kingdom
Jessica studied at the Gorseinon College and completed her A-Levels in Drama, Spanish, and French.
- Father – Steven Alf Sula
- Mother – Shurla Blades
- Others – Alfred Sula (Paternal Grandfather), Brigid Muller (Paternal Grandmother)
Jessica is represented by Innovative Artists located in California.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jessica Sula has dated –
- Joshua Ruffner – Jessica has been in a relationship with photographer Joshua Ruffner since at least 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black and White)
She has African-Trinidadian and Chinese ancestry on her mother’s side and is of German and Estonian descent on her father’s side.
- Curly hair (Afro)
- High cheekbones
Jessica Sula has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Eko Video
- Jenny Packham
Jessica Sula Favorite Things
- Moment From Episode ‘Grace’ On Skins – All the girls at Grace’s house
- Movie – Laura (1944)
Source – Digital Spy, ChannelGuideMag.com
Jessica Sula Facts
- She bagged her first acting role on the controversial teen drama Skins, which is known for launching the careers of several actors such as Nicholas Hoult, Dev Patel, Kaya Scodelario, Jack O’Connell, and Joe Dempsie.
- 16-year-old Jessica auditioned for the 3rd generation of the drama series Skins in 2011. Initially, she thought she had lost the part after performing timidly during her auditions but the producers found her quiet, endearing quality best suited for the role of Grace Blood on the show.
- Her hobbies include playing the guitar and practicing karate.
- The actress was almost arrested by real security guards while shooting a scene for Skins, which had her character shoplifting. However, the crew members quickly stepped in and explained the situation.
Featured Image by Jessica Sula / Instagram