|Dee Ocleppo Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||November 24, 1966|
Dee Ocleppo is an American fashion designer, philanthropist, and former model known for her successful fashion label, Dee Ocleppo. She has done endorsement work for brands like New York Vintage, Mercedes-Benz, and has done activism work for organizations like Autism Speaks. Dee has a mild social media fan base with more than 100k followers on her official Instagram account.
Deniz Caroline Erbuğ
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
She divides her time between multiple residences that she and her husband own. They have houses in Miami, Mustique, Greenwich, Manhattan, and Connecticut.
Information about Dee Ocleppo’s formal education isn’t known.
Fashion Designer, Former Fashion Model, Financier, Philanthropist
- Father – Her father is a retired radiologist.
- Mother – Her mother is a microbiologist.
- Siblings – Unknown
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Dee Ocleppo has dated –
- Gianni Ocleppo – Dee was previously married to the retired tennis player Gianni Ocleppo. They got divorced in 2003. Also, during the course of their marriage, they became parents to 2 sons – Alex and Julian. Julian has become a professional tennis player and a model. After the divorce, Dee raised Alex and Julian in Monte Carlo.
- Tommy Hilfiger (2005-Present) – Dee first met iconic designer Tommy Hilfiger in the summer of 2005 while she was vacationing in Saint Tropez with her sons. They managed to become friends and later, got engaged in a lavish ceremony, which was hosted in New York City and attended by high profile celebrities such as Anna Wintour and Russell Simmons. They got married in 2008. She gave birth to their first son, Sebastian, in 2009. After their marriage, she also became stepmother to his children – Ally, Elizabeth, Richard, and Kathleen.
Race / Ethnicity
On her father’s side, she has Turkish ancestry and on her mother’s side, she has British ancestry.
- High cheekbone
- Green eyes
Dee Ocleppo has used her social media activity to promote a number of products and brand such as –
- Lorraine Schwartz
- HomeWorx by Harry Slatkin
- New York Vintage
- BCRF Cure
Her religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- The commercial success and appeal of her fashion label, Dee Ocleppo.
- Being married to the iconic fashion designer, Tommy Hilfiger.
She hasn’t been cast in any theatrical film yet.
First TV Show
In 2008, Dee Ocleppo made her first TV show appearance on the talk show, Xposé.
Dee Ocleppo isn’t a big fan of hitting the gym. Instead, she relies on her long walks to keep herself healthy. She especially loves to go on walks with her husband as it gives them an opportunity to spend some time together and talk about things that they usually aren’t able to because of their hectic schedules.
Dee Ocleppo Favorite Things
- Fashion Designers – Johanna Ortiz and Valentino
- Handbag – Fur Portofino bag
- Dining Experience – At Noma Restaurant in Denmark
- Vacation Spot – Sonova Gili Lankanfushi Hotel in the Maldives
- Music Artist – Jay-Z
- Book – The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- Movies – Any Tom Hanks movie
- Comedy Movies – Dumb and Dumber (1994) and Spinal Tap (1984)
- Food – Indian Food
Source – Wag Mag, News Whistle, Party with Moms
Dee Ocleppo Facts
- If she hadn’t become a model and fashion designer, she would have loved to become a ballerina.
- She was discovered by Los Angeles-based photographer and talent manager Jean Renard. It served as the start of her modeling career.
- She has done extensive activism work for the non-profit organization, Autism Speaks. On the eve of mother’s day in 2013, she was awarded the “Moms 4 Mom” award by the organization.
- In 2012, she launched her popular fashion label, Dee Ocleppo. Initially, she had focused solely on the collection of handbags. Her initial collection was sold through the mega-retail luxury department store, Harrods.
- The first showroom of her fashion label was opened at the Trump Towers in Manhattan. She has also made her collection available at Galeries Lafayette’s flagship store in Paris.
- In 2017, she announced that her brand was going to partner with the Judith Leiber label. She was made the creative director and global ambassador of the new collaboration.
- Visit her official website @ deeocleppo.com.
- Follow her on Instagram.
Featured Image by Dee Ocleppo / Instagram