|Deion Sanders Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||August 9, 1967|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Deion Sanders is an American athlete, sports analyst, and coach who rose to prominence during his 14 season career in the National Football League. He has played for various well-known football teams including the Atlanta Falcons, the San Francisco 49ers, the Dallas Cowboys, the Washington Redskins, and the Baltimore Ravens.
Deion Luwynn Sanders Sr.
Prime Time, Neon Deion
Fort Myers, Florida, United States
He attended North Fort Myers High School in North Fort Myers. Later, he enrolled at Florida State University.
Deion graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Talladega College with a major in organizational management in 2020.
Athlete, Sports Analyst, Coach
- Father – Mims Sanders
- Mother – Connie Knight
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
90 kg or 198.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Deion has dated –
- Gabrielle Reece (1985)
- Carolyn Chambers (1989–1998) – Deion was married to Carolyn Chambers from 1989 to 1998, with whom he has two children.
- Pilar Biggers-Sanders (1999–2013) – From 1999 to 2013, Deion was married to actress and producer Pilar Biggers-Sanders. Together, they had 3 children.
- Tracey Edmonds (2012-Present)
Note – Between his 2 ex-wives, he has 5 children named Deiondra, Bucky, Shilo, Shedeur, and Shelomi. Aside from that, he also cares for 5 more children named Tia, Florida, Heaven, Neveah, and TJ.
Race / Ethnicity
He has African-American ancestry.
- Large and muscular physical appearance
- Prominent jawline
Deion has appeared in the commercials for various brands including NFL, Frito Lay, Jublia Super Bowl 2016, NFL Fantasy Football, NFL Super Bowl 2019, Bridgestone Performance Football, NFL Network Super Bowl, Subway, DIRECTV TV, Pro Football Hall of Fame, Pepsi, NFL 100 Super Bowl, Celebrity Sweat, Nike, Burger King, Pizza Hut, and American Express.
Deion Sanders Facts
- During his schooling years, he was a letterman and an All-State honoree in football, basketball, and baseball.
- He was one of the top 33 members that were chosen for the Florida High School Association All-Century Team in their 100-year history of high school football.
- During the 6th round of the 1985 Major League Baseball draft, Deion was chosen by the Kansas City Royals. However, he decided not to go with them and chose to join the New York Yankees instead after being selected in the 30th round in the 1988 Major League Baseball draft.
- He played football, baseball, and track for the Florida State Seminoles.
- With time, Deion has played for several well-known baseball teams including the New York Yankees (1989–1990), Atlanta Braves (1991–1994), Cincinnati Reds (1994–1995), San Francisco Giants (1995), and the Cincinnati Reds (1997, 2001).
- During his professional 9-year baseball career, he played left and center field in 641 games.
- He retired from the NFL in January 2006.
- As of October 2020, he was the only person to have played in both the Super Bowl and a World Series. Deion was also the only player to hit an MLB home run and score an NFL touchdown in the same week.
- Deion is one of 2 people to score 6 different kinds of NFL touchdowns.
Featured Image By Deion Sanders / Instagram