|Delilah Belle Hamlin Quick Info
|5 ft 7½ in
|Date of Birth
|June 10, 1998
Delilah Belle Hamlin is an American model and Instagram star who is known for being the daughter of actors Harry Hamlin and Lisa Rinna. She has also gained a decent fan base of more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram and has appeared on shows like The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Access Hollywood, and Harry Loves Lisa.
Delilah Belle Hamlin
Los Angeles, California, United States
She divides her time between Los Angeles and New York City.
As her modeling career made it difficult for her to go for traditional high school education, she decided to opt for homeschooling at Halfstrom Academy, where she got one on one individualized study sessions and had to stay for two hours per day.
She eventually managed to graduate from high school in June 2017.
Model and Instagram star
- Father – Harry Hamlin (Actor and Writer)
- Mother – Lisa Rinna (Actress, Fashion Designer, Talk show host)
- Siblings – Amelia Gray (Younger Sister) (Model and Instagram star), Dimitri Hamlin (Older Half-Brother) (Actor)
- Others – Chauncey Jerome Hamlin, Jr. (Paternal Grandfather) (Aeronautical Engineer), Berniece Hamlin (Paternal Grandmother) (Socialite), Frank Rinna (Maternal Grandfather), Lois Rinna (Maternal Grandmother)
Delilah Belle Hamlin has been signed to several modeling agencies including –
- IMG Models – New York
- IMG Models – Paris
- IMG Models – Milano
- IMG Models – London
- IMG Models – Los Angeles
- IMG Models – Sydney
5 ft 7½ in or 171½ cm
49 kg or 108 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Delilah Hamlin has dated –
- Aidan Reilly – Delilah was previously in a relationship with Aidan Reilly. As per an article published in Daily Mail, they started dating in 2014, when they were both studying in high school. They weren’t shy about their relationship and loved to flaunt it on social media. However, the couple later broke up.
- Eyal Booker (2019-2022) – She started dating TV personality, Eyal Booker in May 2019. They were later spotted at multiple locations including spending the Thanksgiving-week holiday together in Tulum, Mexico in November 2020. In January 2022, it was reported that the couple had broken up after dating for more than 2 years.
- Ray Nicholson (2022) – Delilah was rumored to be dating actor Ray Nicholson in March 2022 after they were seen going out for dinner in Santa Monica, California.
Race / Ethnicity
On her mother’s side, she has English, Portuguese, and Italian ancestry while she is of English and Scottish descent on her father’s side.
- Toned and petite figure
- Slim and long face
Delilah Hamlin has done endorsement work for –
- Pepe Jeans
- Baja East
- Tommy Hilfiger
She has also used her popularity on social media to promote a number of products and brands.
Best Known For
- Being the daughter of the reality TV star Lisa Rinna
- Her strong presence in a number of social media platforms including Instagram, on which she has more than half a million followers
- Having walked the runway for popular fashion brands such as Tommy Hilfiger and Dolce & Gabbana
First TV Show
In 2010, she made her first TV show appearance in the Comedy Club episode of the reality TV series, Harry Loves Lisa.
Delilah has hired a personal trainer to keep her superb body in perfect shape for her modeling assignments. However, she is not consistent with her efforts in the gym and often tends to miss out on her fitness routine due to her work schedule and the need to travel around for her modeling assignments.
Delilah Hamlin Favorite Things
- Fashion Brands – Chrome Hearts, Dr. Martens, Vetements, Shadow Hill, Re/Done
- Beauty Products – IT! Cosmetics illuminator, Dior Milky Tint, Urban Decay Naked palettes, Becca Highlight palette, X-Out, and Kate Somerville
Delilah Belle Hamlin Facts
- She made her fashion runway debut by walking the ramp at the Tommy Hilfiger Fashion show.
- Her mother didn’t allow her to pursue modeling full time till she reached the age of 17 as she was apprehensive about the negative effect the fashion industry can have on a young girl.
- Gigi Hadid is Delilah’s mentor. She taught her how to walk on runways.
- In the past, Delilah had accidentally overdosed on Xanax and was later hospitalized. After the incident, she had to seek help at a treatment center in Arizona. In February 2022, Delilah revealed that she was 6 months sober after the accidental overdose.
- In January 2023, Delilah revealed that she had been struggling with autoimmune/chronic illness issues.
- In March 2023, Delilah released her debut single titled Nothing Lasts Forever. Later that month, during an interview, Delilah revealed that she suffered a seizure on the set while filming the music video for the song.
Featured Image by Delilah Belle Hamlin / Instagram