|Jake Owen Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||August 28, 1981|
Jake Owen is an American singer, songwriter, and actor. His discography consists of albums, extended plays, and tracks like Startin’ with Me, American Love, The One That Got Away, Endless Summer, Homemade, Something About a Woman, Barefoot Blue Jean Night, Good Company, Tell Me, Eight Second Ride, If He Ain’t Gonna Love You, Greetings from… Jake, Don’t Think I Can’t Love You, Easy Does It, Real Life, Days of Gold, Startin’ with Me, Alone with You, Made for You, What We Ain’t Got, American Country Love Song, I Was Jack (You Were Diane), and Down to the Honkytonk. Moreover, Jake Owen has also served as an opening act for many other country artists such as Keith Urban, Kenny Chesney, Brad Paisley, Little Big Town, Sugarland, and Jason Aldean.
Joshua Ryan Owen
Winter Haven, Polk County, Florida, United States
Jake Owen studied at Vero Beach High School. After graduating, he attended Florida State University.
Singer, Songwriter, Actor
- Father – Steven Owen
- Mother – Mitzi Owen
- Siblings – Jarrod Owen (Fraternal Twin Brother)
- Others – Bryan Yancey Owen (Paternal Grandfather), Elinor Jean Martin (Paternal Grandmother), Patricia Grey James (Maternal Grandmother)
Jake Owen has been signed with Red Light Management, Music Artist Management Company, Nashville, Tennessee, United States.
RCA Nashville, Big Loud
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth has been $10 Million.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
72 kg or 158.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jake Owen has dated –
- Lacey Buchanan (2010-2015) – He began dating model Lacey Buchanan in the year 2010. Owen proposed to her in front of a crowd in his hometown of Vero Beach at his annual charity event and they got engaged on April 7, 2012. They eventually married on May 7, 2012, in Vero Beach, Florida. They were blessed with their first child together, a daughter named Olive Pearl Owen, on November 22, 2012, Thanksgiving Day. After 3 years of marriage, Jake Owen and Lacey Buchanan separated in 2015 and got subsequently divorced.
- Erica Hartlein (2017-Present) – Jake started going out with Erica Hartlein in 2017 and they got engaged in December 2020. On April 29, 2019, the duo became parents to a baby girl.
Race / Ethnicity
Jake Owen is of English, Scottish, and Welsh descent.
Salt and Pepper
Jake Owen Facts
- He initially pursued a career in golf but he was forced to quit his golfing pursuits following a wakeboarding accident that required reconstructive surgery. It was while recovering from the injury that Jake Owen started teaching himself to play the guitar that he had borrowed from a neighbor.
- On July 25, 2006, he released his debut album Startin’ with Me via RCA Nashville. The album peaked at #8 on the U.S. Billboard Top Country Albums chart and at #31 on the U.S. Billboard 200 chart.
- Jake Owen’s 3rd studio album Barefoot Blue Jean Night was released on August 30, 2011, through RCA Records Nashville and it peaked at #1 on the US Top Country Albums (Billboard) chart and at #6 on the US Billboard 200 chart. The album was also certified ‘Platinum’ by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).
- He is an avid golfer and it was announced in November 2017 that he would be teeing up in the Nashville Golf Open on the Web.com Tour in May 2018.
- On March 29, 2019, Jake Owen’s 6th studio album Greetings from… Jake was released by Big Loud Records and the album was certified ‘Gold’ by both Music Canada and RIAA.
Featured Image by Jake Owen / Instagram