|Dominique Thorne Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Year of Birth||1996/1997|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Dominique Thorne is an American actress who rose to fame with her portrayal of Shelia Hunt in If Beale Street Could Talk (2018). From there, she went on to earn further recognition with her role as Judy Harmon in Judas and the Black Messiah (2021).
Dominique was born in either 1996 or 1997.
New York, United States
Delaware, United States
Dominique studied dramatic theatre at Professional Performing Arts School in Manhattan.
She graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Human Development with a minor in Inequality Studies from Cornell University in May 2019.
- Father – Navie Guy
- Mother – Nerissa Guy
- Siblings – Ky-Mani (Brother), Caleb (Brother)
Dominique is represented by Paradigm Talent Agency, Viewpoint, and Peikoff Mahan Law Office.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Trinidadian and Tobagonian descent.
- Her braided hairstyle
- Snub nose
- Thin eyebrows
Dominique Thorne Favorite Things
- Show Growing Up – Degrassi, Hannah Montana
Source – WWD
Dominique Thorne Facts
- Her parents are both Trinidadian immigrants.
- She was presented with the 2015 Young Arts Award in Spoken Theater during her high school senior years. Around about the same time, Thorne was presented with the U.S. Presidential Scholar in the Arts, by the White House.
- Dominique made her debut theatrical film appearance as Sheila Hunt in If Beale Street Could Talk in 2018, alongside the likes of actor KiKi Layne, Stephan James, and Regina King.
- Thorne had been residing in Delaware with her family as of the year 2020.
Featured Image By Dominique Thorne / Instagram