|DreamDoll Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||February 28, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
DreamDoll is an American rapper and reality TV personality who first came into the spotlight after starring in the 16th season (2016) of the reality TV series Bad Girls Club. She shifted focus from reality TV and started her musical career as a rapper in 2017 and has released several singles and EPs since then. DreamDoll is also extremely popular on social media, especially on Instagram where her racy pictures have earned her more than 2.5 million followers.
The Bronx, New York City, New York, United States
Edgewater, Bergen County, New Jersey, United States
DreamDoll graduated from the Bronx Academy Senior High School. She then attended Westchester College and Herkimer County Community College from where she majored in Business Management.
Rapper, Reality TV Personality
- Mother – LaTonya Clark
- Siblings – She has 2 younger brothers and 2 younger sisters.
She is represented by Gwinin Entertainment, New York, United States.
- District 18 Entertainment
- RCA Records
- Atlantic Records
5 ft or 152.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
DreamDoll has dated –
- Justin Combs (2018)
- YBN Almighty Jay (2018–2019) – DreamDoll began dating American rapper YBN Almighty Jay in late 2018 and after several months of courtship, Jay had even hinted at a possible engagement in June 2019. However, the couple broke off around that time. After the breakup, DreamDoll termed her relationship as toxic and one that was hindering her career.
- Migos’ Takeoff (2019) – Rumored
- YK Osiris (2019)
Race / Ethnicity
She is of African-American descent.
She often tends to dye her hair blonde or silver.
- Has her waist and right shoulder covered in tattoos
- Has tattoos on her right arm and left wrist
- Curvaceous figure
- Plump lips
- Often experiments with wigs of different colors
On her social media accounts, DreamDoll has promoted brands such as –
- Fashion Nova
- Beyani Hair Collection
- Thot Cock
- Juvia’s Place
- Moon Cosmetics
DreamDoll Favorite Things
- Role Model – Lil’ Kim
- Hobbies/Interests – Cooking, Collecting coins
- Food – Salmon
- She was dismissed mid-way from the 16th season of the reality TV series Bad Girls Club for allegedly bullying and physically assaulting a fellow housemate on the show.
- In 2017, she appeared on another reality show called Love & Hip-Hop: New York in its 8th season as a recurring character. She dropped out of the show after that season.
- In a YouTube video, she revealed that she had a close shave with death after a plastic surgery that she had undergone in Colombia. Her body had stopped responding to the injections and was rejecting the grafts. She returned to Colombia to have corrective action undertaken to save her life. She did not have the work done in the United States as she feared that the doctors there would ‘cut her up’.
- Her EPs Life in Plastic (2017) and its follow-up Life in Plastic 2 (2018) were both based on her travails with plastic surgery and focused on telling the story of her efforts towards improving herself as a person as well as a musician.
- Her stage name, DreamDoll, is derived from the fact that she was a member of a girl gang called Doll Gang while growing up in The Bronx and her nickname in the team was Dream.
- She revealed in an interview that she has regularly struggled in her musical career with people in the industry not taking her seriously due to her past as a reality TV show participant as well as due to her raunchy image as an Instagram personality.
Featured Image by DreamDoll / Instagram