|Justin Dior Combs Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||December 30, 1993|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Justin Dior Combs is an American media personality and Instagram star who is the son of Sean Combs and Misa Hylton.
Justin Dior Combs
Mount Vernon, New York, United States
New York City, New York, United States
Justin Combs attended Iona Prep High School and graduated with a 3.75 GPA. He received admission offers from state universities in Virginia, Illinois, and Wyoming.
However, he decided to get enrolled at the University of California, Los Angeles on a scholarship. In June 2016, he graduated from UCLA with a Bachelor’s degree in Sociology.
Media Personality, Instagram Star
- Father – Sean Combs (Rapper, Singer, Songwriter, Actor, Record Producer, Entrepreneur, Executive Producer)
- Mother – Misa Hylton-Brim (Fashion Designer)
- Siblings – Quincy Brown (Adoptive Brother) (Singer, Entrepreneur, Model, Songwriter, Actor, Director, Photographer)
- Others – Melvin Earl Combs (Paternal Grandfather) (Associated with drug dealer Frank Lucas) (Murdered), Janice Combs (Paternal Grandmother) (Model and Teacher’s Assistant), D’Lila Star (Younger Paternal Half-Sister), Jessie James (Younger Paternal Half-Sister), Chance (Younger Paternal Half-Sister), Christian Casey Combs (Younger Paternal Half-Brother), Keisha Combs (Paternal Aunt)
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Justin Combs has dated –
- Tanya Torres – Justin reportedly went out with a girl named Tanya Torres in his late teens. She even attended his glitzy 16th birthday bash at the M2 Ultra Lounge in New York City and according to onlookers at the event, they seemed pretty smitten with each other.
- Briona Mae – Combs was rumored to have dated model Briona Mae, who would later go on to date hip hop star Romeo Miller.
- Paige Hurd (2010-2011) – Justin started going out with actress Paige Hurd in the early months of 2010. They allegedly dated for only ten months and by the turn of 2011, had decided to go their separate ways.
- Chantel Jeffries (2011-2012) – Combs was reported to be dating model Chantel Jeffries towards the end of 2011. They dated for a little under a year and broke up in October 2012.
- India Westbrooks (2014-2015) – Justin started dating social media personality India Westbrooks in October 2014. However, their relationship didn’t last beyond a couple of months as they broke up in the very first month of 2015.
- Saweetie (2016-2017) – He dated rapper and composer, Saweetie, between 2016 and 2017.
- Aaleeyah Petty (2017) – Between July 2017 and December 2017, he had a short-termed romance with model Aaleeyah Petty.
- Miracle Watts – Justin had a fling with Instagram star, model, social media influencer, and entrepreneur Miracle Watts in February 2018.
- Lori Harvey (2018) – He hooked up with Lori Harvey in February 2018.
- Alexis Skyy (2018) – In February 2018, he began going out with television personality and glamor model Alexis Sky but the duo parted ways in September 2018.
- DreamDoll (2018) – Reality television personality DreamDoll and Combs had an affair between September and November 2018.
- Shaniece Hairston (2019) – In February 2019, he started dating model Shaniece Hairston.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Black and Asian)
Justin Dior Combs is of Jamaican, Japanese, and African-American descent on his mother’s side and has African-American roots on his father’s side.
- Curly hair
- Broad face
Justin has used his strong online presence to plug products and promote brands through his social media activity.
Best Known For
- Being the son of Sean Combs, the famous rapper, who is the founder of the label Bad Boy Entertainment
- His popularity on various social media platforms including Instagram, where he has close to a million followers.
In 2016, he made his theatrical film debut in the action movie, Date with a Hammer.
First TV Show
In 2008, Justin Combs made his first TV show appearance as himself on the show, My Super Sweet 16.
Justin Combs regularly works out to keep his buff body, which has helped him garner a huge social media following, in perfect shape. In case, he has a busy schedule and can’t hit the gym, he doesn’t mind squeezing a workout at his home with a focus on bodyweight exercises.
Plus, the fact that he was a highly rated athlete in high school as well as in college certainly helps. Despite having given up playing, he still loves going for football-style workouts.
Justin Combs Facts
- When he graduated from UCLA in 2016, he became the first member of his family to have graduated from any college or university.
- In June 2015, his father Sean Combs was arrested for getting into a fight with UCLA assistant coach Sal Alosi, who had been shouting at Justin, during a strength and conditioning session at the UCLA athletic facility.
- When he was awarded a full scholarship at UCLA, it caused quite a stir as some of the student body and local taxpayers felt it was not needed as his father was one of the richest men in the hip hop industry.
- In 1997, his father had opened an eatery in Atlanta and named it after Justin. It was eventually closed in 2012.
- While playing football for his high school, he managed to make it to the All-State and All-American honors.
- His dad Sean Combs gifted him a custom Rolex watch on his 27th birthday on December 30, 2020.
- In January 2021, Justin was offered tickets by the cops because he was jet-skiing on the Miami beach even after sunset and was not wearing a life jacket.
Featured Image by Justin Dior Combs / UnderNeatheStarz.com