|Drew Ray Tanner Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||February 12, 1992|
Drew Ray Tanner is a Canadian actor who is known for playing the role of Fangs Fogarty in the American teen crime-drama TV series based on the characters of Archie Comics, Riverdale, and for his role in the superhero sci-fi action adventure movie, Power Rangers. He has also been cast in a variety of roles in several shows and movies such as R.L. Stine’s The Haunting Hour, Fairly Legal, Arrow, Motive, Mom’s Day Away, Zapped, iZombie, All of My Heart, Once Upon a Holiday, Dater’s Handbook, Supernatural, Date with Love, The Birthday Wish, Supergirl, Home, Like Cats & Dogs, All for Love, Somewhere Between, All of My Heart: Inn Love, Secret Millionaire, You Me Her, The Order, and Liar, Liar, Vampire. While growing up, Drew Ray Tanner started taking interest in the magic tricks that his grandfather used to perform for his grandchildren and soon after, Drew and his grandfather started performing the tricks for the other family members as well. Moreover, Drew Ray Tanner has also garnered a huge social media fan base with more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram and more than 100k followers on Twitter.
Drew Ray Tanner
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
The information related to Drew Ray Tanner’s academic background is not known.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Drew Ray Tanner has a brother.
- Others – Pearl (Grandmother)
Drew Ray Tanner is represented by Play Management, Inc., Talent Agency, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Drew Ray Tanner has dated –
- Jasmine Vega – Drew Ray Tanner is in a relationship with Jasmine Vega and the duo can often be seen attending several events together. Both Drew Ray Tanner and Jasmine Vega keep their fans engaged by uploading lots of their loved-up pictures on Instagram. One of the pictures that Vega has uploaded on Instagram is captioned “He Drew me in with Rays of charm.. and now I’m Tan-ner” and it was taken while they were enjoying their time together at The Malibu Colony Company located in Malibu, California.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Black and Asian)
Drew Ray Tanner is of Jamaican and Chinese descent.
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Toned physique
- Dimpled smile
- Charming personality
- Pointed nose
Drew Ray Tanner has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include the likes of Daniel Wellington.
Best Known For
- Having been cast as Fangs Fogarty in the American teen crime-drama television series based on the characters of Archie Comics, Riverdale (from 2017), which stars the likes of KJ Apa, Lili Reinhart, Camila Mendes, Cole Sprouse, Marisol Nichols, Madelaine Petsch, Ashleigh Murray, Mädchen Amick, Luke Perry, Mark Consuelos, Casey Cott, Skeet Ulrich, Charles Melton, and Vanessa Morgan
- Accumulating a huge social media fan base with more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram and more than 100k followers on Twitter
Drew Ray Tanner made his first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Young Lover #2 (as Drew Tanner) in the superhero sci-fi action adventure movie, Power Rangers, in 2017. The first blockbuster film ever to feature LGBTQ and autistic superheroes, it stars the likes of Dacre Montgomery, Naomi Scott, RJ Cyler, Becky G, Ludi Lin, Bill Hader, Bryan Cranston, and Elizabeth Banks.
First TV Show
Drew Ray Tanner made his first TV show appearance as Michael in an episode, titled Pool Shark, of the Canadian-American original anthology horror-fantasy series, R.L. Stine’s The Haunting Hour, in April 2011.
Drew Ray Tanner has maintained a stunning body by working out on a regular basis. He also often tries his hand at boxing at the Boxing Club Iron Fist and uploads his pictures on Instagram.
Drew Ray Tanner Facts
- He was raised alongside his brother in Aldergrove, British Columbia, Canada.
- While growing up, Drew Ray Tanner was very keen about magic and took a great interest in the art and his grandfather, a retired Canadian soldier, used to perform magic tricks for his grandchildren and, thus, helped Drew develop a liking for the same.
- Drew Ray Tanner used to perform a number of magic tricks, as his grandfather’s sidekick, for his family and friends.
- When he was around 14 years old, he became a part of an improv troupe.
- When he was in his senior year, Drew Ray Tanner was cast in the lead role in the Spring Feature.
- Growing up, he participated in a large number of theatre productions.
- Most probably, the surname of his maternal grandfather was “Chung”.
- Drew Ray Tanner has also worked many different jobs which included retreading tires, bartending, selling cars, and working as a chainsaw builder.
- He secured the role of Michael in R.L. Stine’s The Haunting Hour just a day before his 19th birthday.
- In 2013, he was cast as a Rookie in an episode, titled Trust But Verify, of the American superhero crime action-adventure television series, Arrow.
- Drew Ray Tanner also appeared as Jesse Reed/Jessie Reed in the sci-fi thriller drama TV series, Somewhere Between, in 2017.
- He has also been cast in a number of movies such as Mom’s Day Away, Zapped, All of My Heart, Once Upon a Holiday, Dater’s Handbook, Date with Love, The Birthday Wish, Home, Like Cats & Dogs, All for Love, All of My Heart: Inn Love, Secret Millionaire, and Liar, Liar, Vampire.
- Follow Drew Ray Tanner on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Drew Ray Tanner / Instagram