Dacre Kayd Montgomery-Harvey
Dacre (Pronounced as Day-ker)
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Dacre Montgomery went to the Mt Lawley High School.
To hone his acting skills, he went to the Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts. He graduated from the academy in 2015.
- Father – Worked in the film industry.
- Mother – Worked in the film industry.
- Siblings – Unknown
Dacre Montgomery is represented by 3 Arts Entertainment.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
77 kg or 170 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Dacre’s dating history and private life info aren’t available.
Race / Ethnicity
On his father’s side, he has New Zealander ancestry and on his mother’s side, he is of Canadian descent.
His body specifications may be –
- Chest – 42 in or 107 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 15 in or 38 cm
- Waist – 33 in or 84 cm
Dacre Montgomery hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of the Red Ranger in the reboot of the Power Rangers.
- Playing the role of Billy in the science fiction horror web series Stranger Things.
In 2010, Dacre was first seen in the role of Fred in a short film Bertrand the Terrible.
First TV Show
In 2017, Dacre made his TV show debut with a role in the supernatural TV series, Stranger Things as Billy.
To prepare for his role in the 2017 Power Rangers movie, Dacre Montgomery trained with Britten of WA Institute of Martial Arts. This martial arts academy gave him fighting training as well as helped him get a buff physique necessary for the role.
Overall, he was training 3 hours a day and had flipped his diet as well. Apart from martial arts and weight training, he also indulged in boxing and yoga sessions to get his dream physique.
Dacre Montgomery Facts
- In his free time, he likes to go out for boating and sailing. He even has got the boating license.
- Before he bagged the lead role in the reboot of Power Rangers, he had been going for auditions for 10 years but never got any significant role.
- After graduating from Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts, he dabbled in local theater before getting his breakthrough in the industry.
- Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.