|Drita D’Avanzo Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7.5 in|
|Date of Birth||February 6, 1976|
Drita D’Avanzo is an Albanian-American TV personality, YouTuber, and reality star who is known for her appearance in Mob Wives from 2011 to 2016 and its spin-off Big Ang. Other than that, she is also known for being married into a mob family.
New York City, New York, United States
New York, United States
Drita studied at Susan E. Wagner High School.
TV Personality, Reality star, YouTuber
- Father – Nezir Selmani
- Mother – Kadima Selmani
- Others – Florina “Flo” Kaja (Cousin) (Reality Television Personality, Singer, Actress)
Drita is represented by New Wave Entertainment.
5 ft 7.5 in or 171.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Drita has dated –
- Lee D’Avanzo (2000-Present) – In the year 2000, Drita got married to Lee D’Avanzo who is a member of the Bonanno crime family. On December 19, 2019, she and her husband Lee were taken into custody on the charges of the possession of criminal drugs and firearms in their home. Nevertheless, the charges were dropped against her on February 21, 2020. Whereas, her husband pleaded guilty to the charges on March 20, 2020. The couple has 2 girls named Aleeya D’Avanzo (b. 2000) and Gizelle D’Avanzo (b. 2006).
Race / Ethnicity
She has Albanian ancestry.
- Droopy cheekbones
- Thin eyebrows
- Her hot-tempered personality
Drita D’Avanzo Favorite Things
- Rapper Of All-Time – Rakim
- Soccer Player Of All-Time – Diego Maradona
Drita D’Avanzo Facts
- D’Avanzo once stated that she was a huge admirer of rap music and had been listening to the genre ever since her childhood years. Drita also writes rap songs.
- Growing up, Drita played soccer as her father was a coach of the sport. However, she decided not to take it up as a profession and declined an offer to play with the Women’s National Soccer team.
- On February 1, 2007, Drita joined the YouTube community with her self-titled channel.
- Drita made her debut TV show appearance in Mob Wives on April 17, 2011.
- She was brought up in Staten Island.
- Her parents are from Albania.
- In 2017, she was cast in the horror reality show Scared Famous.
- She launched her makeup line called Lady Boss by Drita in the past. Drita has also worked as a freelance makeup artist.
- Drita feuded with fellow reality star Farrah Abraham in 2018.
Featured Image By Drita D’Avanzo / Instagram