|Dylan Riley Snyder Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10.5 in|
|Date of Birth||January 24, 1997|
|Girlfriend||Allisyn Ashley Arm|
Dylan Riley Snyder is an American actor, dancer, and singer, best known for his role of Milton Krupnick in TV series Kickin’ It (2011-2015), and web series Astrid Clover, where he first appeared in 2015 as a college student, and then as the Boom Guy. Dylan is also an accomplished film actor and has appeared in films like Life During Wartime (2009), Mamaboy (2016), and Flock of Four (2017). In late 2018, he began filming the movie Crabs! and was set to star as Philip McCalister in late 2019 or early 2020. Dylan was also known for his boy soprano range, and had a notable role of Young Tarzan in the Broadway musical Tarzan in 2006, and was also a part of the Mississippi Boys Choir in 2003, and American Boys Choir in 2005. He has also appeared in several theater productions at the University of Alabama, such as To Kill A Mockingbird, Peter Pan, Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, Pippin, and Assassins.
Dylan Riley Jacob Snyder
Tuscaloosa, Alabama, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Dylan’s educational history is unknown.
Actor, Dancer, Singer
- Father – Les Snyder (Deceased, 2017)
- Mother – Ashley Snyder
- Siblings – Cassidy Snyder (Older Sister) (Actress, Singer)
Dylan Riley Snyder is represented by –
- Watch The Footage (Company) in Verdugo City, California, United States
- Innovative Artist Talent Agency (Talent Agent, Voice) in Santa Monica, California, United States
- Maverick Artists Agency (Talent Agent) in Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Luber Roklin Entertainment (Manager) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- Advantage PR (Publicist) in Burbank, California, United States
- Red Walk Talent PR (Publicist) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- Advantage PR (Publicist) in Los Angeles, California, United States
Vocals, Piano, Ukulele
5 ft 10.5 in or 179 cm
69 kg or 152 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Dylan Riley Snyder has dated –
- Allisyn Ashley Arm (2015-Present) – He met and started dating the actress in 2015, and they began co-starring in the web series Astrid Clover the same year together. Fans were suspecting that there was more than friendship going on from the start due to their chemistry. Dylan confirmed that they had been together for 2 years on Valentine’s Day in 2017. On January 2, 2019, in an Instagram post, Dylan announced that they got engaged to the surprise and excitement of both of their families.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Hispanic)
Dylan Riley Snyder is of American and Mexican descent through his maternal side.
- Light brown slicked back haircut
- Tall, slim physique
- Freckles all over his body
Dylan Riley Snyder, as a young model, appeared in print advertisements for –
- Lord & Taylor
Dylan Riley Snyder has appeared in TV commercials for –
- Univest Bank
- Chuck E Cheese
He has promoted or done charity work for –
- The Thirst Project
- The Shoe Crew
- Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric Aids Foundation
- Relay for Life – American Cancer Society
- Keep a Child Alive
- B’WAY Kids Care
- Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
- KIDS Help Children: Stop Bullying
- A Place Called Home
- Diabetes Research Institute and Foundation
Best Known For
Portraying the roles of Milton Krupnick in Kickin’ It (2011-2015), Boom Guy / College Student in Astrid Clover web series starting in 2015, Timmy in Life During Wartime (2009), Milton in Mamaboy (2016), and Louie Walsh in Flock of Four (2017)
As a Singer
Dylan Riley Snyder made his first appearance as a music performer in a Broadway musical Tarzan in the role of Young Tarzan in September 2006.
Dylan Riley Snyder made his first theatrical film appearance as Timmy in the comedy-drama Life During Wartime in 2009.
First TV Show
Dylan Riley Snyder made his first TV show appearance as Milton Krupnick in the episode named Wasabi Warriors of the comedy-drama series Kickin’ It in 2011.
Dylan Riley Snyder Favorite Things
- Interests – Juggling, Billiard, Chess, Solving A Rubik’s Cube, Origami, Gaming
- Game – Quake
- Person – Elon Musk
- Drink – Coffee
- Coffee Brand – Black Elephant Coffee
- Painting – Starry Night
Dylan Riley Snyder Facts
- His 1st role was at the age of 5. It was a simple speaking role of Tiny Tim in a play A Christmas Carol at a local community theatre.
- His role of Tiny Tim caught the attention of Tina Fitch, a local actor, director, and writer. She included him in all of the plays at the University of Alabama that required a child performer.
- Dylan was selected to be a part of the American Boys Choir in 2005, but the devastating Hurricane Katrina hit Mississipi, which forced him to go back to his home country of Alabama, and then to New York City to seek success.
- When he was 9, he lived with his mother in Manhattan, while his dad lived in Mississippi, and his sister, Cassidy, in Alabama.
- Dylan won the role of Young Tarzan in the Broadway play Tarzan in 2006 among more than 100 boys that auditioned. The role forced him to start exercising gymnastics to be in physical shape and hire a vocal coach to learn how to project his voice to meet Tarzan’s.
- He also took ballet classes, tap dance lessons, voice, dialect, and etiquette lessons while living in New York City.
- In 2009, Dylan played Young Horace Robedaux in the 9-part off-Broadway play titled The Orphans’ Home Cycle. The production received critical acclaim, and the crew, alongside him, received a Drama Desk Award for their performance.
- When he landed the role of a karate competitor Milton Krupnick in the Disney XD comedy series Kickin’ It (2011-2015), he had absolutely no martial arts experience. The choreographers taught him the moves, and since Dylan had experience with dancing, it was easy for him.
- The TV series Kickin’ It became the number 1 original series in the history of Disney Network when it premiered in 2011.
- Dylan was a member of the Boy Scouts of America and was a co-founder of the Broadway Kids Care organization.
- His dad, Les Snyder, died in November 2017 in a car crash which was caused by careless drunk driving of another person.
- In March 2018, he got his dad’s handwriting tattoed on his forearm.
- At the 1-year mark, in November 2018, Dylan went to clean his dad’s Mississippi apartment and used his Les Paul guitar to play some of his dad’s favorite songs.
- His grandmother was diagnosed with breast cancer around 1978. Dylan said that she was a fighter and that he was very grateful to have her by his side growing up. It was one of the reasons he dedicated so much time to the promotion of the American Cancer Society organization.
- Dylan is a very good swimmer, and in December 2018, announced that he became a certified diver in Santa Catalina Island, California, United States.
- He played Neal in 1 episode of the well-known TV series Modern Family in 2013, alongside Sophia Vergara, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Julie Bowen, Ty Burrell, Sarah Hyland, and Ariel Winter.
- Dylan also had a guest role of Young Skeev in an episode of Better Call Saul TV series in 2017.
- He can play the piano and became a skilled ukulele player early on. When asked for tips about musical instruments by fans on social media, Dylan doesn’t hesitate to help with advice and guidance.
- LOLLIPOP Theater Network named him their Youth Ambassador, with a mission of visiting kid patients in hospitals and teaching them about music and singing. Dylan typically created an original song on the spot and sang it together with the kids.
- Visit his official website @ dylanrileysnyder.com.
- Follow him on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Twitch.
Featured Image by Dylan Riley Snyder / Instagram