|Justin Allgaier Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||June 6, 1986|
Justin Allgaier is an American professional stock car racing driver who has competed full-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 7 Chevrolet Camaro for JR Motorsports. He also gained acclaim as the 2008 ARCA Re/Max Series champion and as the 2009 NASCAR Nationwide Series Rookie of the Year.
Justin Myrl Allgaier
Spaulding, Sangamon County, Illinois, United States
From 2004 to 2006, Justin Allgaier studied at Lincoln Land Community College, a public community college in Springfield, Illinois. He majored in engineering.
He also attended Canadian retired auto racing driver Ron Fellows’ road racing driving school.
Professional Stock Car Racing Driver
- Father – Mike Allgaier (Businessperson)
- Mother – Dorothy Allgaier
- Siblings – Brittanie Allgaier (Younger Sister)
Justin Allgaier has been repped by JR Motorsports, Mooresville, Iredell County, North Carolina, United States.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
67 kg or 147.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Justin Allgaier has dated –
- Ashley Allgaier (2006-Present) – He started going out with Ashley Allgaier in the year 2006 and the duo tied the knot in 2011. They have been blessed with 2 daughters named Harper Grace and Willow Leigh.
Race / Ethnicity
Salt and Pepper
Justin Allgaier Facts
- He spent his childhood years growing up in Riverton, Illinois.
- Justin Allgaier was 5 years old when he started his racing career in quarter midgets and went on to win over one hundred races and five championships.
- When he was 13, he started stock car racing in the UMP Late Model Series and competed there for three seasons.
- His nickname ‘Little Gator’ is a play on his last name.
- Justin Allgaier made his debut in the ARCA Re/Max Series at the Illinois State Fairgrounds Racetrack when he was 16 and drove the No. 99 Hoosier Tire Midwest/Law Automotive Chevrolet for Ken Schrader. He qualified 29th and finished 17th. He went on to run two additional races for Kerry Scherer and Bob Schacht and recorded a best finish of 11th.
- He has represented the United States in the South Pacific Saloon Car Championship.
- He ran seven races in ARCA in 2005 and split time between cars owned by Hixson Motorsports and Bobby Gerhart Racing.
- It was in Springfield that Justin Allgaier recorded his first career pole in 2005, setting a new track record.
- In 2005, he made his NASCAR debut in the Craftsman Truck Series and made four starts in the No. 63 MB Motorsports/Dave Porter Ford.
- Justin Allgaier signed a contract with Penske Racing in May 2008 to drive four races in their No. 12 Dodge in the NASCAR Nationwide Series in the final part of the year. The next year, he was signed to drive the car full-time.
- He had the fastest car early in the race during the 2009 NAPA 200 in Montreal. As he was running sixth, he tried to make a pass on Canadian racers Ron Fellows and Kyle Busch which instead caused a wreck that took both Justin and Ron Fellows out of the race as well as damaged Kyle Busch’s hopes of emerging as the winner. He consequently took some lessons at Ron Fellows’ road racing driving school in order to improve his road course skills.
- It was announced in January 2014 that Justin Allgaier would compete full-time for Rookie of the Year in the 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, driving for HScott Motorsports in the No. 51 Chevrolet SS.
- It was announced on October 2, 2015, that Justin had parted ways with HScott Motorsports and was later replaced by Clint Bowyer in 2016.
- In 2016, Justin Allgaier made his Porsche GT3 Cup Brasil debut as a co-driver for a team sponsored by Brandt Agriculture, his NASCAR Xfinity Series sponsor.
Featured Image by TaurusEmerald / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0 DEED