|DynastyLoveYou Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||February 22, 1997|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
DynastyLoveYou is an American social media star and rapper, best known for her Instagram account which has amassed a fanbase of more than 800k followers. She made her social media debut by creating an account on the platform Musical.ly in July 2015, which was later renamed to TikTok.
- Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
Social Media Star, Rapper
- Siblings – Jonathan “Lil Rot/Virgin.jj” Jenkins (Younger Brother) (Social Media Star), Jollydes (Older Sister) (Model, Social Media Star)
DynastyLoveYou is represented by her family.
4 ft or 122 cm
34 kg or 75 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
DynastyLoveYou has dated –
- Troy Ho (2019)
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Black and Asian)
She has Romani and African-American ancestry.
Dark Brown (Natural)
She has also dyed her hair ‘Pink,’ ‘Black,’ ‘Blue,’ ‘Red,’ and ‘Lime Green.’
- Protruding ears
- Jaw deformation
DynastyLoveYou has endorsed brands such as –
- Myo Makeup
- Sara Rose Shop
- Dolls Kill
- Goodbye Bread
- OPV Beauty
- Westkiss Hair Store
- Big Belly Lifestyle
DynastyLoveYou Favorite Things
- Drink – Ice Tea
- Destination – South Africa
- Band – One Direction
- Birthday – 16th, Celebrated In Chuck E. Cheese
- Snacks – Chips, Pretzels, French Fries
- Holidays – Mother’s Day, Christmas
- Makeup Influence – Kylie Jenner
- Role Model – Nicki Minaj
- Quote – “I don’t claim to be God, but I can put a price tag on life.”
- She was bullied, rarely went out in public, and used to lock herself in her room often. This changed after her brother encouraged her to be more confident and social, first by recording her so she gets used to it and then creating social media accounts on her behalf.
- He also encouraged her to become independent and thanks to his efforts, DynastyLoveYou became able to eat by herself.
- DynastyLoveYou suffers from a speech disorder and an intellectual disability as a result of a birth disorder called Holoprosencephaly (HPE).
- Kids with the same disease usually die by the age of 2. If they survive, they’re commonly fed through a tube and are confined to a wheelchair. DynastyLoveYou considers her ability to walk, eat, and talk to be a gift from God.
- She collaborated with a fellow social media star, Woah Vicky, in November 2017, after she started dating her younger brother. Vicky helped her with developing her passion for dancing, cooking, and makeup.
- DynastyLoveYou is a huge fan of Jack Avery, one of the members of the music group Why Don’t We. Other members include Corbyn Besson, Jonah Marais, Zach Herron, and Daniel Seavey.
- Her brother faced scrutiny when he posted a video of him kissing her on the lips. He acknowledged that could be seen as inappropriate but was done out of genuine desire to make his sister feel loved. DynastyLoveYou also came to his defense.
- She dressed as Donald Trump in November 2018.
- DynastyLoveYou released her debut rap song, Do you love me? in April 2019, featuring rapper Tyroné Laurent.
- She released her clothing line titled Dynasties Angels in June 2019.
- She broke down in tears at the news of Juice WRLD‘s untimely death on December 9, 2019.
- Her male best friend is a model named Kvng Brezzo.
- Her brother encouraged her to establish a regular gym routine.
- One of her fans, a rapper, and YouTuber named Lil Mar, tattooed her name on his left shoulder.
- DynastyLoveYou collaborated with social media stars Lil Tay and Danielle Cohn.
- Her celebrity crushes are Cameron Dallas, Sebastian Topete, and Mateo Bowles. She met Cameron in January 2018 and made videos with Sebastian in August 2018.
Featured Image by DynastyLoveYou / Instagram