Courtney Nicole Kelly
Dytto, Robo Babe
Miami, Florida, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Dytto’s formal education information isn’t available.
- Siblings – Brandon (Older Brother) (Pilot)
Dytto is represented by Xcel Talent Agency.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Dytto has dated –
- Roshon Fegan (2017-Present) – Dytto is in a relationship with dancer and rapper Roshon Fegan. They started making public appearances as a couple towards the last months of 2017. One of their first public appearances was at the Childhelp Hollywood Heroes event held in Beverly Hills in October 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
- Petite figure
- Voluminous curls
Dytto has used her sizeable following on social media platforms to plug a fair number of products and brands through her digital activity.
She has appeared in several commercials on Google Android Wear, Fanta, Target, Koovs (Argentina), H&M, Puma, Shoe Carnival, Plantronics, etc.
Best Known For
- The immense popularity of her YouTube video Barbie, which she had uploaded in November 2014 and has gone on to garner more than 17 million views. The video also served as her first big breakthrough.
- Her strong presence on various social media platforms. She has over 3.5 million followers on her Instagram account and over 2.5 million subscribers on her official YouTube channel.
First TV Show
In September 2015, Dytto made her first TV show appearance on the popular talk show, Ellen: The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
Dytto relies on her dance practice sessions and routines to keep her enviable body in perfect shape.
- While studying in school, she used to be a gymnast. Dytto was also on the cheerleading team.
- Her name ‘Dytto’ is pronounced as “Dit-Oh”.
- She calls her dedicated fan base “DyttoFam”.
- She had recorded her popular YouTube video Barbie on her 17th birthday eve. She later called the fame she got from her video the best birthday gift.
- Dytto is especially well known for her unique form of popping, robotting, tutting, animation, and finger tutting.
- Dytto decided to move from Miami to Atlanta to take her dance career further ahead. She later moved from Atlanta to Los Angeles.
- Her popular YouTube channel was created in November 2014. However, it isn’t her first YouTube channel. She had to shut her earlier channel down as it wasn’t properly set up.
- Visit her official website @ iamdytto.com.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Dytto / Instagram