|Eddie Fisher Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||December 17, 1973|
Eddie Fisher is an American drummer, musician, songwriter, and producer who became the lead drummer of the award-winning band, OneRepublic in 2005. He has more than 100k followers on Instagram.
Edward Ray Fisher
Hillsboro, Oregon, United States
Musician, Songwriter, Producer, Drummer
Pop Rock, Pop, Alternative Rock
Drums, Guitar, Piano, Percussion
- Columbia Records
- Interscope Records
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Eddie has dated –
- Loni Rae (2012)
- Rhiannon Adler – Eddie tied the knot with Rhiannon Adler in 2017. The couple is parents to a daughter and a son.
Race / Ethnicity
Tattoos on both his arms
Eddie has endorsed brands such as –
- DW Drums
- Gretsch Drums
- American Airlines
Eddie Fisher Favorite Things
- Drummer – Steve Gadd
- TV Shows – CSI, The Office
- Pastime As A Kid – Skateboarding
Source – ModernDrummer.com, FanBolt.com, iHeartRadio.ca
Eddie Fisher Facts
- He is the namesake of legendary 1950s crooner Eddie Fisher, who was the father of Star Wars actress Carrie Fisher.
- He had a poster of Alyssa Milano on his bedroom wall as a youngster.
- Eddie joined OneRepublic in 2005 after the departure of former drummer, Jerrod Bettis.
- He was arrested in May 2012 after he got into a physical altercation with his then-girlfriend, Loni Rae. However, he did not face any charges due to a lack of evidence.
- He was inspired to learn drumming in the 7th grade after watching a U2 concert in Arizona.
- Eddie has songwriting credits for OneRepublic‘s songs like Stop & Stare, Good Life, All Fall Down, Someone to Save You, etc.
- He has played the drums on other songs such as If I Can’t Have You and Save You by Kelly Clarkson and Please Don’t Stop the Rain by James Morrison.
Featured Image by Eddie Fisher / Instagram