|Eden Ben Zaken Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8½ in|
|Date of Birth||June 8, 1994|
Eden Ben Zaken is an Israeli singer who is best known for her participation in the TV music competition show, X Factor Israel in 2013. With a flourishing career in the entertainment industry, she has also accrued a huge fan base on social media with more than 800k followers on Instagram, more than 200k followers on Facebook, and more than 800k subscribers on YouTube.
Eden Ben Zaken
Eden Ben Zaken studied in a boarding school and later attended a private high school.
Singer, TV Personality
- Father – Shai (Lieutenant Colonel in the Israel Defense Forces)
- Mother – Maya Ben Zaken (Teacher)
Pop, Mizrahi, Soul, R&B, Folk
5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Eden Ben Zaken has dated –
- Shuki Biton (2017-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Arab)
Eden Ben Zaken is of Ashkenazi Jewish (Polish-Jewish) and Sephardic Jewish (Moroccan-Jewish) descent.
- Deep-set eyes
- Chiseled facial features
- Beauty spots on the face
- Pierced belly button
She has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include the likes of Dolev SwimWear and IDAN COHEN.
Eden Ben Zaken Facts
- She was just a year old when her family shifted to Kiryat Shmona, Israel.
- Eden Ben Zaken has also served in the Israel Defense forces for 2 years starting in July 2014.
- She participated in the 9th edition of the reality TV show, Kohav Nolad when she was 17 years old. However, she was unsuccessful in her attempt.
- Eden Ben Zaken then participated in the audition of the premiere season of the TV music competition series, X-Factor Israel in the year 2013 and sang the song Listen by Beyonce. Having passed the auditions, she became a member of the girls’ team of Rami Fortis and wrapped up her journey on the show on the 2nd spot after losing to Rose Fostanes in the finale. Her appearance on X Factor Israel provided a boost to Eden Ben Zaken’s career.
- She has credited artists such as Eyal Golan, Sarit Hadad, Amir Benayoun, Christina Aguilera, Girls Generation, Blackpink, Samantha Jade, Jessica Mauboy, and Beyonce as her influences.
- She has won the award for Israel’s Woman of the Year consecutively for 3 years.
- In September 2015, Eden Ben Zaken released her first album, “מלכת השושנים” (Malkat Hashoshanim, meaning “Queen of the Roses”), which received a positive response from the audience. The album also gained both a ‘gold’ certification as well as a double-platinum certification.
- She has also released a few more albums such as “תאמין לי” (Believe Me) and “לזאת שניצחה” (To The One Who Won).
- Her voice has also been compared to that of singer Sarit Hadad.
- Over the years, she has also appeared on shows such as Hayom BaLayla, Buba Shel Layla, Sabri Maranan, Machar Shabat, and The Unit.
Featured Image by יניר סלע / יניר סלע / CC BY-SA 3.0