|Elisabeth Dermot Walsh Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||September 15, 1974|
Elisabeth Dermot Walsh is an English actress who is known for her portrayal of Zara Carmichael in Doctors. On the other hand, Elisabeth has also starred in several other films and shows that include Love in a Cold Climate (2001) and Twenty Thousand Streets Under the Sky (2005).
Elisabeth Clare L. Walsh
Merton, Surrey, England, United Kingdom
Elisabeth divides her time between Lethbridge, Canada and London, England.
Elisabeth studied at West Heath School in Sevenoaks, Kent. Then, she went on to attend the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in London.
- Father – Dermot Walsh (Actor)
- Mother – Elisabeth Madeleine Annear (Actress)
- Siblings – David Charles Walsh (Brother), Olivia Walsh (Sister)
- Others – Sally Walsh (Step-Sister), Michael Walsh (Step-Brother)
Elisabeth is represented by Rebecca Blond Associates.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Elisabeth has dated –
- Dylan Charles (I) – Elisabeth has a son named Bertie who was born at the London hospital on May 23, 2012, with her partner Dylan Charles (I).
Race / Ethnicity
Elisabeth has Irish ancestry on her father’s side and English ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Raised eyebrows
- Beautiful eyes
Elisabeth Dermot Walsh Favorite Things
- Piece Of Jewellery – Two tiny stacker rings
- Kind Of Black Dress – “A strapless Sex in the City style I bought from Gap.”
- Era Of Fashion – The 1930s
- High-Street Brand – All Saints
- Fashion Designer – Bruce Oldfield
- Outfit Of Hers – “My Gap skinny jeans, a little cashmere cardigan, and a nice pair of sparkly flats.”
Source – Express.co.uk
Elisabeth Dermot Walsh Facts
- At the age of 17, Elisabeth started working as an intern for an American Senator in Washington DC.
- She made her debut TV show appearance as Rachel in Unfinished Business in 1998. Later, in 2009, Walsh was cast in her first theatrical film, From Time to Time as Joan, where she was cast alongside the likes of various other actors that include Alex Etel, Timothy Spall, and Maggie Smith.
- Elisabeth considers actress Rosamund Pike to be her style icon.
- She once stated that sleep was one of the most important things in her beauty regime.
- Elisabeth got her big break with the characters of Dr. Zara Carmichael, Caroline Bingley, Mrs. Cratchit, and others in the TV series Doctors in 2009.
- Her television and film credits include Murphy’s Law, The Rivals, Twenty Thousand Streets Under the Sky, Midsomer Murders, and The Commander.
Featured Image By TV Tights / Instagram