|Elisabeth Rioux Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||December 20, 1996|
Elisabeth Rioux is a Canadian social media star, entrepreneur, and actress. She is best known for her Instagram account which has amassed a fanbase of more than 2 million followers. She has also created clothing brands Hoaka Swimwear and Bamboo Underwear.
Social Media Star, Actress, Entrepreneur
- Siblings – Chloe Rioux (Younger Sister) (Social Media Star). She also has an older sister.
Elisabeth Rioux is represented by a personal management team.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Elisabeth Rioux has dated –
- Jay Alvarrez
- Jonathan Germain (2016-2018)
- Bryan McCormick (2019-Present) – She started dating a fellow Canadian social media star, Bryan McCormick in January 2019. In January 2020, she announced she was already 4 months pregnant with their 1st child. Through a gender reveal party she organized at her parents’ home in May 2020, she revealed they were expecting a daughter. They also agreed they’d like to have a 2nd child in the future.
Race / Ethnicity
She has also dyed her hair ‘Blonde’ and ‘Pink’ in the past.
- Dimpled smile
- Mole above her upper lip
Elisabeth Rioux has endorsed brands such as –
- petit lem
- The Wicked Boheme
- CATSO APPAREL
- HiSmile Teeth Whitening
- Daniel Wellington
- Polo Ralph Lauren
- ALDO shoes
Elisabeth Rioux Favorite Things
- Movie As A Child – Cars (2006)
- Character In Cars (2006) – Mater
- Country – Costa Rica
Elisabeth Rioux Facts
- She shares 4 dogs with her boyfriend Bryan, 2 of whom are Siberian Huskies named Royce and Luna. They also have a puppy they adopted in March 2019, named Maylie, a bulldog named Wilo, and a cat named Cherry.
- Elisabeth calls her family (boyfriend and dogs) Wolfpack or Lou. It comes from a French word for wolf, “loup” but with the letter “p” removed “to be cool and different”.
- She swam with sharks without a cage in March 2017.
- When Elisabeth started Hoaka Swimwear at the age of 18, her mom took all the pictures, even though she wasn’t the best at it.
- She considered the late 2017 and 2018 the roughest years of her life. At one point, she was so distraught by hate comments on Instagram that she decided to self-harm. She gave herself a small cut on her arms for every hateful comment she read one night.
- Elisabeth made her acting debut with the role of Max in the romantic drama movie Retrocausality (2019).
- She speaks French fluently.
- She doesn’t have a lot of friends for 2 main reasons. Firstly, she doesn’t have a lot of time to dedicate to hanging out, and secondly, she has always been a loner who enjoyed her time alone.
- She does her best to stay vegan but does miss a meal every once in a while. This is due to her being bad at food organization.
- Her best friend is a fellow Canadian social media star, Milaydie.
- Elisabeth is open about being pregnant in the past. She met the person 3 months before she found out about it and went through with an abortion. Elisabeth regretted her decision because she wanted kids but it wasn’t the right person or time in her life.
- Elisabeth once lied to a guy who drove an hour to her house that she had a strong headache and needed to sleep it off. In reality, she had a strong urge to poop.
Featured Image by Elisabeth Rioux / Instagram