|Constance Zimmer Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||October 11, 1970|
Constance Zimmer is an American Actress known for her role as Quinn King in the drama series Unreal. She has also had roles in TV series like Boston Legal, Entourage, Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Love Bites and House of Cards. Constance has won a number of industry awards and nominations including Critics’ Choice Television Award and Primetime Emmy Award for “Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series.”
Constance Alice Zimmer
Seattle, Washington, United States
Los Angeles, United States
Constance Zimmer attended the American Academy of Dramatic Arts in Pasadena.
- Father – Gunter Zimmer
- Mother – Ingrid Mueller
Constance Zimmer is managed by –
- United Talent Agency (Talent Agency), California, USA
- Sweeney Entertainment (Manager), Los Angeles, California, USA
- Vision PR (Publicist), Hollywood, California, USA
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Constance Zimmer has dated –
- Steve Johnson – Special effects artist Steve and Zimmer met in the late 90s and got married in 1999. They got divorced in 2001.
- Russ Lamoureux (2010-Present) – Zimmer and director Russ Lamoureux got married in October 2010. They have 1 child together, a daughter, Colette Zoe.
Race / Ethnicity
Her parents are German Migrants from what was formerly East Prussia.
- Slim Physique
- Heart shaped mouth
Constance Zimmer has endorsed –
- Triscuit Crackers
- Duracell batteries
- Bank of America
Best Known For
- Acting in films such as Senseless, Warm Blooded Killers, Farewell, My Love, Just Pray, Damaged Goods, The Babymakers, Run the Tide, among others
- Appearing in TV shows such as The Day My Parents Ran Away, Quicksilver Highway, Unhappily Ever After, Diagnosis: Murder, The King of Queens, My Guide to Becoming a Rock Star, Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction, among others
Constance Zimmer made her theatrical film debut as the ‘Zestfully Clean Woman’ in the 1998 movie Senseless.
First TV Show
She made her TV show debut as the ‘Young Woman Patient’ on the TV series Babylon 5 in 1994.
Constance does Pilates and push-ups for upper body toning.
Constance Zimmer Favorite Things
- TV Show – Daily Show, Bob’s Burgers
- TV Show Writer – Aaron Sorkin
- Word – Literally
- Food – Rice Krispie Treats
Constance Zimmer Facts
- She speaks fluent German. She learned it from her grandmother who only spoke German.
- Constance fell in love with acting as a high school student.
- She won a Dramalogue for “Best Actress” in an LA production of Catholic School Girls.
- She has made guest appearances in The X-Files, Gideon’s Crossing, Ellen, Seinfeld, The King of Queens, The Trouble With Normal, among others.
- Her 1st regular TV role was in Good Morning, Miami.
- She supports various charities like Heifer International, Natural Resources Defense Council, and Make-A-Wish Foundation.
- Constance designs greeting cards, candles, and handmade jewelry.
- Until puberty, she was a gymnast.
- She co-owns House of Petro Zillia in Los Angeles.
- Constance paid a tribute to Rob Reiner in 1994 while working with the American Cinematheque.
- Her 1st acting cheque went to buying an 8-person dining room table. 20 years later, she still owns the table to date.
- Zimmer means “room” in German.
- She regretted her decision not to be in Homeland in 2011.
- Even though she lives in L.A, she still gets the ‘New York Times’ paper delivered to her every day.
- People think she is a lesbian because she is tough.
- She has an obsession with old books.
- She earned a SAG Award nomination for her role in ABC’s Boston Legal.
- Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Constance Zimmer / Instagram