|Elisha Cuthbert Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2½ in|
|Date of Birth||November 30, 1982|
Elisha Cuthbert is a Canadian actress and model who is best known for portraying roles such as Nicole Stone in Airspeed, Katlin Palmerson in Lucky Girl, and American Goddess Carol in Love Actually. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Time at the Top, Old School, The Girl Next Door, The Quiet, House of Wax, My Sassy Girl, Goon: Last of the Enforcers, Just Before I Go, Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!, Happy Endings, Family Guy, One Big Happy, and The Ranch. For her acting skills, Elisha has won several awards such as the Washington D.C. Area Film Critics Association Award and Gemini Award.
Elisha Ann Cuthbert
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
She graduated from Centennial Regional High School in 2000 and moved to Los Angeles at 17 to do acting.
TV and Film Actress
- Father – Kevin Cuthbert (Automotive Design Engineer)
- Mother – Patricia Cuthbert (Homemaker)
- Siblings – Jonathan (Younger Brother), Lee-Ann (Younger Sister)
5 ft 2½ in or 159 cm
61 kg or 134.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Cuthbert has/had relationships with –
- Justin Timberlake (Rumor) – They both met via a friend and it was believed that Elisha is dating this American actor. But, it was not admitted by any of the parties officially. Hence, a rumor.
- Shaun White (2008) – Shaun White is an American snowboarder who had a fling with Elisha Cuthbert in 2008.
- Andrew Keegan (2002-2003) – American actor, Andrew dated briefly with Cuthbert from 2002 to 2003.
- Trace Ayala (2003-2005) – From May 2003, the couple initiated their dating relationship and it all went on until November 2005. Trace is a fashion designer, by profession.
- Sean Avery (2005-2007) – Canadian NHL player, Sean Avery had done dating for nearly 2 years with Elisha before calling it quits in August 2007.
- Mike Komisarek (2007-2008) – Ice hockey player, Mike had a short-term relationship with Elisha. It was started from UGG Australia Boutique, where they first met at the end of November 2007 and soon they started dating. It ended in February 2008. Moreover, he is also 14 inches taller than her.
- Dion Phaneuf (2008-Present) – Cuthbert started dating another Canadian NHL player, Dion Phaneuf after Sean. They had started their relationship in May 2008. They announced their engagement in September 2012. They married on July 6, 2013, at St. James Catholic Church. They have a daughter together.
Race / Ethnicity
34-20-32 in or 86-51-81 cm
Best Known For
Her role as Kim Bauer on the FOX action-thriller series 24 (2001–2010). Her movie appearances include The Girl Next Door (2004), House of Wax (2005), Captivity (2007).
First Music Video
She appeared in the music video for Weezer’s “Perfect Situation” in early 2006. Also, later in the same year, she had a small appearance in the music video for Paris Hilton‘s song “Nothing In This World”.
1996 movie Dancing on the Moon for her role as Sarah.
First TV Show
Educational Canadian television series Popular Mechanics for Kids (or sometimes called as PMK). She had appeared in this show from 1997 until 2000 as herself. The show was very useful for Elisha as it kick-started her career.
Elisha Cuthbert started working out when she went closer to her thirties. She runs for 6 days a week for around 45 minutes and also does yoga. She also visits the gym to do strength training. She is also not a fan of junk food. So, it was easy for her to adapt herself to a balanced and healthy diet.
Elisha Cuthbert Favorite Things
- Favorite Sport – Hockey
- Favorite Colors – Pink, Red
Elisha Cuthbert Facts
- Elisha started modeling at the age of 9. She modeled for children’s clothing and became known as a foot model (the one who models for shoes, toenail polish, foot jewelry, socks, etc.).
- She had also lived in Toronto, Ontario during childhood before starting her career in the acting field.
- She believes in not giving up on doing things.
- She was voted no. 65 in Maxim’s “Hot 100 list” of women in 2011. Though, her highest ranking is no. 4 in 2008 of UK edition of FHM’s “100 Sexiest Women in the World“.
- She is a big fan of hockey and even started a blog on National Hockey League in 2005, but did not maintain that blog for long.
- In 2005, she was nominated for the “Best Kiss” MTV Movie Award for “The Girl Next Door”.
- She had also been nominated for her performances in TV series 24, movies like “Captivity”, “House of Wax”, “Lucky Girl” in the past. But, had won only 1 award out of these and that is for “Lucky Girl”.
- Elisha has graced the cover of numerous magazines such as Complex, Maxim, and FHM.
- She had always dreamt of becoming an actress.
- In 2013, she was named “TV’s most beautiful woman” by Maxim magazine.
- In 2016, Elisha was named one of the “most powerful Canadians in Hollywood” by the Canadian Business.
- Her mother used to play for the women’s hockey team.
- Elisha can speak French.
- She does painting to relieve stress.
Hi from Scotland. Keep trucking x
I envy Dion Phaneuf..