|Roy Woods Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||April 18, 1996|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Roy Woods is a Canadian singer, rapper, and songwriter. His discography consists of albums, tracks, mixtapes, and extended plays such as Gwan Big Up Urself, Worth It, Say Less, Waking at Dawn, Exis, Nocturnal, How I Feel, Drama, Dem Times, Too Much (with Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike and Dvbbs), Juliet & Romeo (with Martin Solveig), Bubbly, Snow White, and Shot Again. Moreover, he has also founded his own collective called Unlock The Underground.
Brampton, Ontario, Canada
Roy Woods studied at Turner Fenton High School for over 3 years and then decided to transfer to St. Augustine Secondary School during his final year.
Singer, Rapper, Songwriter
Hip Hop, R&B
OVO Sound, Warner
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
72 kg or 158.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Pierced ears and nose
Roy Woods Facts
- He has credited artists like Michael Jackson, Drake, Nelly, The Weeknd, and PartyNextDoor as some of his biggest musical influences.
- On July 31, 2015, Roy Woods released his first extended play Exis and it included songs such as Unleashed, Jealousy, Drama (ft. Drake), Innocence, and Go Go Go. It was ranked at #27 on the US Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums (Billboard) chart.
- His 2nd EP titled Nocturnal was released on December 23, 2016, and it consists of tracks like Four Seasons, Love You, Magic, Chili Peppers (ft. Majid Jordan), Instinct (ft. MadeinTYO), Dangerous, and Involved.
- Roy Woods appeared as himself in the 6ix Rising, a 2017 documentary film about the hip-hop culture in Canada.
- On December 1, 2017, he released his debut studio album Say Less via OVO Sound, Warner Records, and Unlock The Underground. It included songs like Little Bit of Lovin, BB, Say Less, Something New, Top Left, Monday to Monday, Undivided, Back It Up (ft. PartyNextDoor), and In the Club.
- The album Say Less peaked at #26 on the Canadian Albums (Billboard) chart, at #38 on the US Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums (Billboard) chart, and at #92 on the US Billboard 200 chart.
Featured Image by MTV International / YouTube / CC BY 3.0