|PartyNextDoor Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||July 3, 1993|
PartyNextDoor is a Canadian singer, songwriter, rapper, and record producer. In 2013, he became the first artist to be signed to Drake‘s OVO Sound record label, in a joint venture with Warner Records. Over the years, PartyNextDoor has released several albums, tracks, and extended plays like PartyNextDoor, PartyNextDoor Two, PartyNextDoor 3, Partymobile, Seven Days, Colours, Colours 2, Over Here (ft. Drake), Not Nice, Come and See Me (ft. Drake), Like Dat (with Jeremih ft. Lil Wayne), The News, Excitement (with Trippie Redd), Split Decision, Loyal (ft. Drake), and Believe It (with Rihanna).
Jahron Anthony Brathwaite
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
He went to the Applewood Heights Secondary School in Mississauga, Ontario.
Rapper, singer, songwriter, record producer
PartyNextDoor has been represented by James Rubin, who was earlier working for The Agency Group but joined William Morris Endeavor Entertainment in May 2015.
Hip hop, alternative R&B, R&B, dancehall, lofi, chillwave
OVO Sound, Warner Bros. Records
His net worth had been $8 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
6 ft or 183 cm (Approx)
88 kg or 194 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jahron Braithwaite has dated –
- Kehlani (2014-2015 and 2016) – Jahron started dating singer and model Kehlani in December 2014. However, after being together for under a year, their relationship came to an end in October 2015 as Kehlani dumped him after he posted a picture of a scantily clad woman in his swimming pool. He even wrote a song about her post-breakup, in which he talked about her suicide attempt. In March 2016, they were reported to be back together after he shared a picture of her in his bed and wrote that despite all things, he had an R&B singer in his bed. The next day, she shared a picture of herself in the hospital with an IV in her arm.
- Kylie Jenner (2016) – PartyNextDoor reportedly hooked up with model and reality TV star, Kylie Jenner in mid-2016. They had grown cozy while working in the music video of his song, in which they had a steamy makeout scene.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Jamaican descent on his mother’s side while he has Trinidadian ancestry on his father’s side.
- Mostly wears a cap
- Wears a nose ring
He has starred in a TV commercial for Beats By Dre, which was titled Got No Strings.
Best Known For
- Having collaborated with leading artists such as Big Sean, Drake, and Travis Scott
- Having penned Rihanna’s single Work, which managed to stay on #1 spot on Billboard for 9 weeks
- Having cast model and reality star, Kylie Jenner, in his music album, Come and See Me
PartyNextDoor released his debut studio album PartyNextDoor Two in July 2014 which reached #1 on Top R&B / Hip Hop albums charts in the U.S. as well as was certified ‘Gold by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).
The album consists of songs like East Liberty, Muse, Belong to the City, SLS, Grown Woman, Recognize (ft. Drake), and Bout It.
- While growing up, he used to sing in the church choir.
- He got his music breakthrough at the age of 17 after he was discovered on Myspace. His manager moved him to Los Angeles and paid for nearly all his living expenses.
- He achieved widespread popularity after Drake took him along for his Would You Like a Tour? Music tour in 2013.
- Before adopting the “PartyNextDoor” moniker, he used Jahron B as his stage name. He even released a couple of mixtapes under that name.
- On August 12, 2016, he released his 2nd studio album titled PartyNextDoor 3 and it includes songs like You’ve Been Missed, 1942, Problems & Selfless, Don’t Run, Not Nice, Nobody, High Hopes, Nothing Easy to Please, Come and See Me (ft. Drake), Don’t Know How, and Joy. The album peaked at number #1 on the US Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums (Billboard) chart and at number #3 on the US Billboard 200 chart as well as was certified ‘Gold’ by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).
- He took his stage name ‘PartyNextDoor’ from a preset of the same name, which is present in the Fruity Filter plugin setting in the FL Studio workstation.
- He follows a loose paleo diet.
- His 3rd studio album titled Partymobile was released on March 27, 2020, through OVO Sound and Warner Records. The album’s tracklist included songs like Believe It (with Rihanna), Nothing Less, Turn Up, Trauma, Loyal (ft. Drake), Showing You, and Eye on It. It peaked at number #4 on the US Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums (Billboard) chart and at number #8 on the US Billboard 200 chart.
- Visit his official website @ partyomo.com.