|Elizabeth Trump Grau Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Year of Birth||1942|
|Spouse||James Walter Grau|
Elizabeth Trump Grau is an American media personality who is mostly in the limelight for being the sister of the controversial 45th U.S. President, Donald Trump.
Elizabeth Joan Trump
Elizabeth was born in 1942.
New York City, New York, United States
Elizabeth went to Kew-Forest School, which was also attended by her brother Donald Trump.
She also attended Southern Seminary College (now called Southern Virginia University).
- Father – Fred Trump Sr.
- Mother – Mary Anne MacLeod
- Siblings – Maryanne Trump Barry (Older Sister) (Federal Judge), Fred Trump Jr. (Older Brother) (Pilot) (Died in 1981), Donald Trump (Younger Brother) (U.S. President), Robert Trump (Younger Brother) (Business Executive) (Died in 2020)
- Others – Frederick Trump (Paternal Grandfather), Elizabeth Christ Trump (Paternal Grandmother), Malcolm MacLeod (Maternal Grandfather), Mary MacLeod (Maternal Grandmother), Ivanka Trump (Paternal Niece), Donald Trump Jr. (Paternal Nephew), Eric Trump (Paternal Nephew), Tiffany Trump (Paternal Niece), Barron Trump (Paternal Nephew)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
81 kg or 178.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Elizabeth has dated –
- James Walter Grau (1989-Present) – Elizabeth is married to movie company producer James Walter Grau since March 26, 1989.
Race / Ethnicity
She has German ancestry on her father’s side and is of Scottish descent on her mother’s side.
However, her hair has turned ‘Gray’ with her advancing age.
Elizabeth Trump Grau Facts
- She worked at Chase Manhattan Bank as an administrative assistant before retiring and moving to Florida.
- In July 2020, her niece Mary Trump (daughter of brother Fred) released a scathing tell-all book about the Trump family titled Too Much And Never Enough: How My Family Created the World’s Most Dangerous Man.
- Her youngest brother Robert Trump passed away on August 15, 2020. His funeral service was the first to be held in the East Room of the White House for a President’s relative in nearly 100 years.
Featured Image by MixedArticle.com / Pinterest