|Law Roach Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||July 20, 1978|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Law Roach is an American fashion stylist, judge, and image architect who is known for his work with actress and singer Zendaya. On the other hand, he also served as a judge on Legendary and the 23rd cycle of America’s Next Top Model.
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Roach attended the Harlan Community Academy, off 95th and Michigan.
Fashion Stylist, Judge, Image Architect
- Siblings – Roach is the oldest of 5 siblings.
Roach is represented by The Only Agency.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Roach is of African-American descent.
Law is openly gay.
- His long braided hairstyle
Through her social media, Roach has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Luxury Stores at Amazon.
Law Roach Facts
- Roach was raised by his mother single-handedly in the South Side, near 79th and Essex in South Shore.
- He had previously owned a shop called Deliciously Vintage which was located in Harlem, New York, and Chicago.
- Roach was announced as the Hollywood Reporter‘s first African-American stylist to cover their annual Stylists and Stars issue.
- His nephew died in November 2021, at the mere age of 3. According to reports, Law’s nephew passed away on Tuesday, November 23, at about 10:40 p.m. local time, after plunging to the ground from his family’s window which was located on the 17th story of a Chicago building with the screen drawn inward.
- He was featured on The Business of Fashion The BoF 500 list in 2022.
- Roach was named Hollywood Reporter‘s “Stylist of The Year” in 2021 and 2022.
- In 2022, Roach collaborated with AGR, a London-based knitwear brand.
- His celebrity clientele includes Zendaya, Ariana Grande, and Celine Dion.
- On December 13, 2022, Roach uploaded a post to his Instagram account in which he can be seen posing butt naked.
- Roach was presented with the 2021 Gem Award for “Jewelry Style”.
- The Chicago Mag named him Hollywood’s hottest celebrity stylist in an article of theirs.
- In March 2023, it was reported that Law Roach was retiring from celebrity styling.
Featured Image By Law Roach / Instagram