|Ellen Adarna Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||April 2, 1988|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Ellen Adarna is a Filipino actress, former internet celebrity, and model who is best known for portraying roles such as Clarize in My Illegal Wife, Racquel in You’re Still the One, Isadora “Issa” Sobrevista in Langit Lupa, and Dalikmata in Indio. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Alice Bungisngis and her Wonder Walis, Pasión De Amor, Home Sweetie Home, Wildflower, Tween Academy: Class of 2012, Beauty in a Bottle, and many more. She was a contestant on Survivor Philippines: Celebrity Doubles Showdown in 2011. As a model, Ellen has been featured in magazines like FHM, Women’s Health, Esquire, and UNO.
Ellen Meriam Go Adarna
Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
Ellen Adarna attended Saint Theresa’s College of Cebu.
Actress and model
- Father – Alan Modesto Adarna
- Mother – Meriam Go
- Siblings – Carlitos Adarna (Younger Brother), Danton Manuel Adarna (Younger Brother), Brunonate Adarna (Younger Brother), Teodorico Adarna (Younger Brother)
Ellen Adarna is represented by
- GMA Artist Center
- Star Magic
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
44 kg or 97 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ellen Adarna has dated –
- J.C. Intal (2010) – Ellen Adarna was in a relationship with basketball star J.C. Intal in 2010. However, their relationship was fairly brief and lasted for about 6 months only. Also, their breakup seemed to have been messy as well. In her interviews, she recalled her time with Intal as the worst six months of her life.
- Filo Cucueco (2010-2013) – After the end of her relationship with Intal, Ellen hooked up with businessman Filo Cucueco. In 2011, she managed to convince him to join her on the reality TV show, Survivor Philippines Celebrity Doubles Showdown. She had warned him that if he didn’t participate along with her, she would find a proxy boyfriend for the show. Even after the end of the show, they dated for about two years before calling it quits in 2013.
- Raoul Olbes (2012-2014) – Ellen reportedly started going out with Raoul Olbes, who ran his family’s business empire, in 2012. They were close friends for about five years before they decided to give their relationship a try. She eventually released a statement confirming that they were in a relationship and praised him for not being insecure. They were also living together but it didn’t last long as they broke up in September 2014. In her statement, she revealed that they had issues, which they found hard to resolve.
- Diether Ocampo (2013) – Ellen was rumored to be dating actor Diether Ocampo in 2013 but the speculations were never confirmed. However, in her October 2013 interview, Ellen revealed that Ocampo had asked her out. But, it isn’t likely that she took his proposal seriously.
- Sebastian “Baste” Duterte (2016) – Adarna started going out with TV host Sebastian “Baste” Duterte, the son of the Philippines’ then-president, in the summer of 2016. Their relationship is said to have lasted until the end of the year. In her January 2017 interview, she confirmed that she had dated him in the past.
- John Lloyd Cruz (2017-2019) – Ellen had started dating actor, model, and TV host John Lloyd Cruz in 2017. They have a son together named Elias (b. June 2018). The couple had parted ways in 2019.
- Derek Ramsay – Ellen got married to model and actor Derek Ramsay on November 11, 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
On her mother’s side, she has Chinese and Filipino ancestry. While, on her father’s side, she is of Filipino descent.
- Petite figure
- Porcelain complexion
Ellen Adarna has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Bench Body
- Nice Day Coffee (Apparently, the TV advert was too hot to handle and was subsequently banned)
- Blair Japan
She has also used her strong Instagram presence (with over 3 million followers) to promote a variety of products and brands.
Best Known For
- Playing the leading role in the popular TV series such as The Greatest Love and Pasión de Amor.
- Being cast in a host of successful movies such as My Illegal Wife and Beauty in a Bottle.
- Having appeared on the covers of some of the most popular magazines such as FHM, Esquire, Speed, and Women’s Health.
In 2010, she made her theatrical film debut in the comedy fantasy movie, Si Agimat at si Enteng Kabisote.
First TV Show
In 2010, Ellen Adarna made her first TV show appearance on the TV game show, Asar Talo Lahat Panalo!
Despite her busy work schedule, Ellen tries to find time to maintain a disciplined workout regime. She tries to hit the gym at least three times a week and gives special attention to her butt as she feels that it needs more work when compared to other body parts.
Ellen isn’t a big fan of strict diets. Having said that, she does try to follow healthy meal options. She prefers to start her day with eggs but is flexible for the remaining meals of the day. She tries to drink a lot of water and overall, consumes at least 10 glasses of water per day.
Ellen Adarna Favorite Things
- Food – Cheese
- Part of her Body – Her skin
- Sleepwear – Loose shirt and panty
- City – Cebu
- Men with Best Bodies – Brad Pitt, David Beckham, and Ryan Reynolds
- Women with Best Bodies – Shane Elise Earp, Candice Swanepoel, and Ellie Gonsalvez
Source – PhilStar.com
Ellen Adarna Facts
- Her family owns a number of resorts, hotels, and condominiums. They also own a chain of motels in Davao, Manila, and Cebu.
- Despite having a huge fortune, her father made sure that Ellen remained grounded. To teach her the value and significance of money, he encouraged her to do odd jobs in his business empire including working as a housekeeper and a secretary.
- Her father wasn’t impressed with her decision to become a model and actress and had disowned her for almost two years.
- To keep herself financially afloat in her early struggling days, she used to work as a call center agent in the Human Resource department of a big corporate company.
- She started her career as an Internet star before moving into modeling. Initially, as a model, she worked for Chinese and Spanish brands.
Featured Image by Dane Alegana / Flickr / CC BY 2.0