|Emily Peachey Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||December 13, 1990|
Emily Peachey is an American actress who came to limelight with her supporting role as Monica in the blockbuster The Fault in Our Stars (2014). She had appeared in other movies such as Step Up (2006), He’s Just Not That Into You (2009), and Abduction (2011), and had also starred in an episode of the television series Veep in 2014.
Emily Anne Peachey
Alexandria, Virginia, United States
She went to Lake Braddock Secondary School and graduated in 2009. She then attended Duquesne University in Pittsburgh in Pennsylvania, majoring in Marketing Communications.
- Father – William Peachey
- Mother – Barbara Peachey
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Birthmark next to her right eye
- Fuller lips
She has appeared in several national print ads such as Fisher-Price, Rite Aid, and Music & Arts Center.
Emily Peachey Favorite Things
- Passion – Debating, Public speaking
- Characters She Has Loved To Play – A wide variety from teen girls to tomboys to professionals, she having enjoyed getting to explore them particularly those that were different from her real personality
- Dream Role – A courageous and edgy part in a movie by Darren Aronofsky
Source – BlastingNews.com
Emily Peachey Facts
- She was raised in the suburbs of Virginia of Washington, D.C.
- She had a strong passion for dancing, acting, as well as the theater from a very young age.
- When Emily was in high school, she rowed crew during her freshman and sophomore years.
- During her childhood, she was very creative and had gravitated toward those who were the same. Her art teacher in elementary school and then her middle school theater teacher had encouraged her creativity and got her involved in art classes and improv troops. She had also traveled a lot for opportunities and her mother would drive her to an acting class that was 3 hours away every Monday night, so she could pursue her passion.
- When she was in high school, she would often fly to New York after her school got over to audition and fly back the same night, completing her homework on the plane.
- She had dabbled with the idea of becoming a lawyer before realizing her true calling to be in entertainment.
- Emily has revealed that she had booked her role in The Fault in Our Stars on her first day of law school and it had seemed like a sign. Her mother had encouraged her to follow her dream of being an actress and she was thrilled to have landed such a big opportunity. She has stated that in retrospect, that was the best decision she had ever made, with the option of going back to law school sometime again always remaining open.
Featured Image by Emily Peachey / Instagram