|Emily Scott Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||June 3, 1983|
Emily Scott is an Australian model, DJ, record producer, television personality, and dancer who is known for having appeared in several shows such as I’m a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here!, I’m a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here! NOW!, Dancing with the Stars, Cirque De Celebrite, Celebrity Love Island, and This Morning. She has also flourished in her career path as a DJ and has performed in a number of venues in and around Europe, Asia, and Australia. Moreover, Emily Scott has also gained a huge fan base on social media as she enjoys more than 50k followers on Instagram.
Model, DJ, Record Producer, Television Personality, Dancer
- Mother – Kate Wylie (TV Personality)
Emily Scott is represented by One Hit Agency, Booking Agency, Sydney, Australia.
Pop, Dance, House
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Emily Scott has dated –
- David Walliams (2006) – In 2006, Emily Scott started going out with the English actor, comedian, writer, and television personality, David Walliams. He is known for his association with several shows and movies such as Britain’s Got Talent: The Champions, Walliams and Friend, The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian, Little Britain, Come Fly With Me, A League of Their Own, Justin and the Knights of Valour, Ant & Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway, Doctor Who, Sir Bernard’s Stately Homes, Great Expectations, Shaun of the Dead, and Murder Mystery. However, the duo’s romance fizzled out within a couple of months and they split up the same year.
- Ritchie Neville (2007-2009) – Emily Scott started dating an English sommelier, restaurateur, TV personality, and singer, Ritchie Neville in 2007. He is known for having been a member of the British boy band, Five alongside Sean Conlon and Scott Robinson and also for having been a part of several projects like Al salir de clase, The Last Detective, Hardy Bucks, The Farms, The Jump, and The Big Reunion. Moreover, both Emily and Ritchie appeared in the celebrity reality television show broadcast, Cirque de Celebrite in 2006. Soon after, the duo took its romance to another level by tying the knot on October 23, 2008, in Henley-on-Thames in Oxfordshire, England, United Kingdom and then shifting to Sydney, Australia. However, they could only make their marriage work for around 4 months after which they made a decision to head separate ways the following year.
- Mark Wright (2011) – It was rumored that Emily Scott had a short-termed romance with English television personality, entertainment reporter, and former footballer, Mark Wright in the year 2011. They were both also cast in the 11th edition of the British survival reality television game show, I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! (also known as I’m a Celebrity or I’m a Celeb).
Race / Ethnicity
- A Koi fish tattoo on her right arm
- Toned body
- Pouty lips
- Deep-set eyes
- Pierced ears
8.5 (US) or 6 (UK) or 39 (EU)
Emily Scott has done endorsement work for brands such as New Penny and has also been the face of the popular tea company, Lipton Ice Tea.
Best Known For
- Having been featured on the cover of a number of magazines as well as numerous editorials such as Ralph, FHM, Zoo Weekly, Playboy, Max, Maxim, and Zoo
- Appearing as “Herself” in the British survival reality television game show, I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! (also known as I’m a Celebrity or I’m a Celeb), on November 18, 2011, and getting voted out from the show the same month on November 29, 2011
- Having amassed an impressive fan base on social media as she enjoys more than 50k followers on Instagram by uploading pictures and videos on the social media platform and providing her supporters with a sneak-peek into her life
As a DJ
Emily Scott has toured a number of venues in Europe, Australia, and Asia and has also worked on various tracks such as You’re Beautiful, Boom Bau, Sweet Symphony, Long Black, If I Am a Thing, and many more.
First TV Show
Emily Scott made her first TV show appearance in an episode of the British reality television program, Celebrity Love Island (also known as Love Island) in August 2006.
She has maintained an enviable physique by working out on a regular basis.
Emily Scott Facts
- She has supported Colombian-American DJ, music producer, and record label owner, Erick Morillo.
- Emily Scott appeared on the light entertainment dance reality show, Australian Dancing with the Stars, in July 2009. However, she also got eliminated from the show the same month.
- In the year 2007, FHM ranked her as the “9th Sexiest Woman in the World”.
- She loves to hang out by a beach.
- Emily Scott has also been cast in the music video for a remake of the song, Rock DJ, by English singer and songwriter, Robbie Williams.
- Follow Emily Scott on Instagram.
Featured Image by Emily Scott / Instagram