|Emma Lahana Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1.5 in|
|Date of Birth||June 27, 1984|
Emma Lahana is an actress known for portraying various important roles in popular TV shows and films like Haven, Power Rangers Dino Thunder, and Marvel’s Cloak & Dagger. She is also a singer and has released songs like Patiently, I’m Over You, Just a Little. She has done endorsement work for popular brands like Kosås Cosmetics and iApparel. Emma has a huge social media fan base with more than 30k followers on Instagram and more than 20k followers on Twitter.
Emma Kate Lahana
Auckland, North Island, New Zealand
Emma Lahana is represented by Auckland Actors (Talent Agency).
5 ft 1½ in or 156 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Emma Lahana has dated –
- James Napier Robertson (2002-2003) – In 2002, Emma started dating New Zealand director and producer, James Napier Robertson. They dated for under a year before deciding to separate in 2003.
- Brandon Jay McLaren – Emma Lahana had previously dated actor Brandon Jay McLaren. They had met while shooting for the TV series, Power Rangers S.P.D. and, their romance blossomed on the sets of the TV show. However, their separation was messy and because of this very fact, he turned down the opportunity to work in Power Rangers Operation Overdrive.
Race / Ethnicity
- High cheekbones
- Hazel eyes
Emma Lahana has used her social media activity to promote a couple of products and brands such as –
- Kosås Cosmetics
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Jennifer Mason in supernatural drama TV series, Haven.
- Having played the role of Kira Ford, Yellow Dino Ranger in the children’s TV series, Power Rangers Dino Thunder.
- Being a member of the main cast on the TV series, Marvel’s Cloak & Dagger.
As a Singer
Emma has released songs like Patiently, Freak You Out, I’m Over You, Just a Little.
In 2008, she made her theatrical film debut in the drama flick, The Girlfriend Experience.
First TV Show
In 2000, Emma Lahana made her first TV show appearance as Erin Kingston on Shortland Street.
Emma Lahana Facts
- She loved dancing and music as a young girl. One of her first memories was of trying to imitate performers such as Judy Garland and Michael Jackson.
- Emma started taking ballet classes at the age of 3. She later got enrolled in jazz, tap, and modern dance style classes as well.
- Emma started taking a keen interest in acting while she was studying in high school. She was encouraged by her parents to give acting a try.
- Emma had originally screen tested for the role of Tori Hanson (Blue Wind Ranger) in popular TV series, Power Rangers: Ninja Storm. She was turned down but eventually managed to secure the role of Kira Ford.
- In her free time, she loves to play music and sing.
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Olivia Holt / Instagram