|Enrico Cuenca Quick Info
|5 ft 10 in
|Date of Birth
|December 7, 1991
Enrico Cuenca is a well known Filipino actor who first appeared in a drama-comedy film Straight to the Heart in 2016, but wasn’t a part of the main cast. It wasn’t until he was discovered and signed by GMA Network due to a viral fast-food commercial in 2017 that he started getting more roles in TV series. His most notable roles are Super Ma’am (2017-2018), Daig Kayo ng Lola Ko (2017), and Wagas (2017). The same year, he also starred in a movie Spirit of the Glass 2: The Haunted where he played the role of Andre. In 2018, his prominent performances were in Dear Urge TV show, where he appeared as Adam, and Onanay, where he was a character named Oliver Pascual. He also appeared in a drama film named Recipe for Love, released in November 2018.
Enrico Nicolas Rodrigo Cuenca
Metro Manila, Philippines
Enrico attended Ateneo de Manila University in Quezon City, Philippines, but didn’t graduate.
Later on, he moved to Long Beach, California, and enrolled into California State University to study film criticism and production management. He graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in media and theater arts.
Enrico is represented by –
- GMA Talent Development and Management Department, founded in the Philippines
- Mercator Model Management, managed by Jonas Gaffud
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
72 kg or 159 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Asian, Hispanic, White)
He has Filipino, Irish-American, Chinese, and Spanish ancestry.
Fringe or undercut haircut
- He appeared in a TV commercial for Jollibee, a Filipino fast-food chain in 2017. It was named Crush, and in 2018, a sequel aired on TV named Homecoming. Both went viral because they were launched on Valentine’s Day.
- Along with Ash Ortega, the actress that appeared in those commercials, he went to Aqua Planet, the biggest water park located in Clark, Pampanga, Philippines, and filmed a promotion in a YouTube video released on April 18, 2018.
Best Known For
- Appearing in two commercials for Jollibee, a fast-food chain, in 2017 and 2018
- Acting in GMA Network-produced TV shows such as Daig Kayo ng Lola Ko, Wagas, both in 2017 and Super Ma’am, which aired from 2017 to 2018
- Starring in movies such as Spirit of the Glass 2: The Haunted (2017) and Recipe for Love (2018)
He made his first theatrical film appearance in Straight to the Heart, a 2016 independent Filipino drama-comedy film that went on to be an official entry at the 2nd CineFilipino Film Festival. Enrico played the role of a pastor.
First TV Show
Enrico made his TV show debut on Wagas in 2017, more specifically an episode entitled Wedding in Heaven where he had the role of Julio.
He never specified his exact workout routine, but it is evident that he enjoys working out in order to be in shape for his roles.
Enrico Cuenca Favorite Things
- Video Games – Final Fantasy, Skyrim, Command & Conquer
- Activity – Collecting sneakers
- Sports – Basketball
- NBA Team – L.A. Lakers
- NBA Player – Kobe Bryant
Source – YouTube
Enrico Cuenca Facts
- His first job in the USA was being a waiter.
- He started acting very young and initially went to the theater just to meet girls.
- His official fan club members call themselves Enricoasters.
- Enrico did a Whisper Challenge with his Jollibee commercials co-star, Ash Ortega, at the GMA Network’s YouTube channel on June 4, 2018, and showed that he was really good at reading from the lips.
- As a result of his appearance in Jollibee commercials, the company announced that the sales for a Yum! burger promoted in the video quadrupled. Additionally, people started leaving post-it notes massively, just as Enrico did in the video, making it the 7th most popular YouTube advertisement in the Philippines between January and June 2017.
- Enrico was a contestant in 2018 episodes of All-Star Videoke as well as Celebrity Bluff TV series, both with a format of inviting well-known celebrities to answer trivial questions, paired with comedy and entertainment.
- Follow him on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Featured Image by Enrico Cuenca / Instagram