|Niykee Heaton Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||December 4, 1994|
Niykee Heaton is an American singer, songwriter, record producer, and model who was discovered via YouTube. Over the years, she has released several tracks, mixtapes, albums, and extended plays such as The Lullaby Album, Bad Intentions, Starting Over, The Bedroom Tour Playlist, Go to Sleep Little Baby, Renegade, Finally, and Bad Intentions (ft. Migos).
Nicolet Aleta Heaton
Geneva, Illinois, United States
She divides her time between Chicago and Los Angeles.
Niykee Heaton went to the Geneva High School.
Due to her great academics, upon graduation from high school (which she got 6 months earlier), she was offered a place at the University of Virginia on a full scholarship. However, she decided to put her university studies on hold to give her music career a try and she didn’t have to look back.
Singer, songwriter, record producer, model
- Father – Joel R. Heaton
- Mother – Veronica Heaton
- Siblings – Rachel Heaton (Older Sister) (Passed away in 2007 due to complications caused by liver cancer), Cheyne Heaton (Brother) (Struggled with drug addiction)
- Others – Paul Cevk (Stepfather), Glen Norman Heaton (Paternal Grandfather), Doris Hunsaker (Paternal Grandmother), Wallace Taylor (Maternal Grandfather), Aletta (Maternal Grandmother)
Niykee Heaton has been managed by Lauren Pisciotta and represented by William Morris Endeavour.
Contemporary pop / rock, alternative R&B
Vocals, guitar, piano
Capitol Records, Independent, Awesomeness (Former)
Her net worth had been $3 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm (via Twitter)
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Niykee Heaton has dated –
- Trinidad James (2013) – Niykee was rumored to have hooked up with music artist, Trinidad James in March 2013. They had been spotted hanging out together, which sparked these affair rumors.
- Jeff Logan (2019-Present) – On July 14, 2019, she got married to actor, model, personal trainer, and entrepreneur Jeff Logan. The duo has been blessed with 2 sons – Damien Mandela (b. May 2020) and Nikyta Shaka Logan (b. April 2022).
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Black)
Niykee Heaton is of Scottish, Welsh, Norwegian, English, and German descent on her father’s side and has South African roots on her mother’s side.
- Curvaceous figure
- Loves wearing revealing clothes
- Narrow chin
35-25-38 in or 89-53.5-96.5 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU) or 10 (UK)
7 (US) or 4.5 (UK) or 37.5 (EU)
Best Known For
The popularity of her single, Bad Intentions, which she performed in collaboration with the rap group, Migos. The single did pretty well on the music charts and was certified “Gold” as well.
On November 15, 2021, she released her debut album titled The Lullaby Album.
First TV Show
In 2013, Niykee made her first TV show appearance in the talk show series, GGN: Snoop Dogg’s Double G News Network.
Niykee Heaton Favorite Things
- Female Artist – Nicki Minaj
- Dream Male Collaborators – Kanye West, Drake, and Bob Dylan
- Rappers – Kanye West, 2 Chainz, Jay-Z, Drake, and Nicki Minaj
Niykee Heaton Facts
- Niykee started teaching herself how to play guitar at the age of 9. She had started writing songs well before that by the age of 5.
- Although she always wanted to become a musician, she didn’t see herself evolving into a performer as she had developed a case of serious stage fright.
- As her family was going through hard times, she couldn’t afford to get her musical education. So, instead, she did her vocal training on her own by singing along to Diana Ross’ popular singles.
- She got her first big breakthrough on the eve of her 18th birthday as her cover of Chief Keef‘s Love Sosa was featured on the famous website WorldStarHipHop, which sparked a race among record labels to sign her up.
- She often had to endure bullying while growing up, which has prompted her to become a fierce advocate of several anti-bullying organizations.
- She has revealed that her inspiration for the single Sober was her alcoholic father.
- In her early days as an artist, she often used to visit rundown bars and used to beg them to feature her on their open mic lists. She eventually found YouTube as a useful outlet for her skills.
- In September 2014, Niykee released her debut EP, Bad Intentions.
- In March 2016, she released her debut mixtape, The Bedroom Tour Playlist.
- After it was claimed that her social media presence on platforms such as Instagram was overshadowing her music, she addressed the issue by saying, “If I can use what I have aesthetically to draw people in, then why not use it? I’m not going to put on a turtleneck just to prove a point, or to make people feel more comfortable according to society’s standards.”
- Visit her official website @ niykeeheatonmusic.com.
Featured Image by Justin Higuchi / Flickr / CC BY 2.0