|Estelle Chen Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||March 4, 1998|
Estelle Chen is a China-born international model who was brought up in France. She came into fame after winning the Elite Model Look (France) contest in 2013. Estelle has walked in shows for designers like Eudon Choi, La Parla Atelier, Thakoon, Nehera, Kenzo, Véronique Leroy, Louis Vuitton, Miu Miu, Victoria Beckham, Thornton Bregazzi, David Koma, Issa, Michael Kors, Aquilano, Rimondi, Paco Rabanne, Kenzo, Shiatzy Chen, Alberta Ferretti, Elie Saab, Jean Paul Gaultier, and Fendi. She has over 500k followers on Instagram.
There is no information available about the schools that Estelle Chen earlier attended. However, she may apply to HEC Paris to study economics.
Estelle Chen is managed by –
- Ford Models, Model Management, Paris, France
- Elite Model Management, Chain Modeling Agency, Paris, France
- Storm Model Management, Modeling Agency Company, Chelsea, London, United Kingdom
- MGMT, Talent Management Service, Alexandria, New South Wales, Australia
- Modelwerk, Modeling Agency, Hamburg, Germany
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Strong jawline
- Fuller lips
- Beautiful smile
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
Estelle Chen has endorsed brands like H&M, CHANEL, Paco Rabanne, Dior, Diesel Black Gold, Burberry, Victoria’s Secret, Altuzarra, ELIE SAAB, R13 Denim, Victoria Sport, HOMEISM, Louis Vuitton, Fay Brand, Vera Wang, Colorova, Topshop, Michael Kors, and ZARA.
Best Known For
- Winning the Elite Model Look (France) contest in 2013. She went on to represent France at the world contest at Shenzhen in China and became one of the 15 finalists. Thereafter, she won a 3-year contract with Elite Model Management.
- Walking in shows for renowned designers and brands like Eudon Choi, La Parla Atelier, Thakoon, Nehera, Kenzo, LOEWE, Véronique Leroy, Louis Vuitton, Miu Miu, Victoria Beckham, Michael Kors, Boss, Thornton Bregazzi, David Koma, Issa, Antonio Berardi, Fay, Emilio Pucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Aquilano, Rimondi, Each x Other, Chloé, Paco Rabanne, Dior, Shiatzy Chen, Alberta Ferretti, Elie Saab, Jean-Paul Gaultier, and Fendi.
Estelle Chen is not a fan of working out. It was during her preparation for the auditioning of Victoria’s Secret that she embarked upon a fitness regime. Her workout included Rumble Boxing, Pilates, weightlifting, and cross-fit training.
Estelle Chen Favorite Things
- Show – Louis Vuitton resort shows
- Toner When Traveling – Kiehl’s Calendula Herbal Extract Toner
Source – Into The Gloss
Estelle Chen Facts
- She was brought up in France by Chinese parents.
- She can speak in French, English, Mandarin Chinese, and some Wenzhou dialect.
- In 2012, at the age of 14, she was scouted by a modeling agency when they saw her with her parents.
- In 2017, she made her debut at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show held in Shanghai, China.
- Estelle Chen has been featured in magazines like Harper’s Bazaar China, T China, Vogue China, Vanity Fair France, Grazia China, New York Times Travel, and Vogue Japan.
- Her skin-care routine includes washing her face in the morning with Kiehl’s Clearly Corrective Purifying Foaming Cleanser and moisturizing it with Shiseido Ibuki Refining Moisturizer.
- Follow Estelle Chen on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Estelle Chen / Instagram