|Jourdan Dunn Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||August 3, 1990|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Fashion / Runway Model
- Mother – Dee Dunn (Receptionist)
- Siblings – Kain Dunn (Younger Brother), Antoine Dunn (Younger Brother)
She is registered to these modeling agencies –
- Women Management – New York
- Traffic Models – Barcelona
- Nathalie Models – Paris
- Storm Models – London (Mother Agency)
- Women Management – Milan
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She is dating –
- Jordan Cummings (2006-2010) – She started dating Jordan in 2006. The duo has a child also, who was born on December 8, 2009. The child is a boy, named “Riley”. The father, Jordan was arrested and sentenced to jail in February 2010 for dealing with cocaine. Riley has been diagnosed with Sickle-cell disease (SCD) (also known as drepanocytosis). SCD is characterized by Red Blood Cells, which is a hereditary blood disorder.
- Reggie Yates (2013) – British actor, TV presenter, Radio Jockey, Reggie was RUMORed to be dating with Dunn in 2013. They were together for several months.
- Daniel Sturridge (2013-2014) – Jamaican football player, Daniel Sturridge and Dunn were an item from June 2013 until June 2014.
- Younes Bendjima (2015-2016) – She met Algerian boxer-turned-model, Younes Bendjima during MET Gala afterparty in May 2015 and started dating him. They secretly called it quits in October 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Grenadian heritage due to her mom.
32-23-35 in or 81-58.5-89 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU) or 10 (UK)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
She has walked the ramp and advertised for Burberry, Calvin Klein, Express, Gap, Mango, Topshop, United Colors of Benetton, Victoria’s Secret, Yves Saint Laurent ‘La Nuit de L’Homme’ fragrance.
Best Known For
Modeling in the fashion industry as a black model. There is a lack of black models and so, she has received good attention.
Jourdan first appeared in the 2016 comedy film Zoolander 2 for her role as Natalka.
First TV Show
Jourdan first appeared on the chat show The Jonathan Ross Show as herself in 2013.
First Fashion Show
She has appeared in Ready to wear – Autumn / Winter 2007 fashion show, modeling and walking the runway for brands and designers such as Alexandre Herchcovitch, Anteprima, Basso & Brooke, Biba, Bill Blass, Duro Olowu, Giles Deacon, John Rocha, Julien Macdonald, Marc Jacobs, Maurizio Pecoraro, Miss Sixty, Neil Barrett, Ralph Lauren, Salvatore Ferragamo, Sportmax, Ter et Bantine, Threeasfour, Tommy Hilfiger, TSE, VPL by Victoria Bartlett.
Her younger brother Antoine serves as her personal trainer.
She revealed to Harper’s Bazaar that she works out with a trainer to gain core strength, make her curves, and tone her body. Her breakfast consists of eggs, toast, and bacon.
Jourdan Dunn Favorite Things
- Food – Asian and Caribbean cuisines
- Designers – Alexander Wang, Burberry, Stella McCartney, Balmain
- Jeans Brand – J Brand
- Restaurant – She likes to eat barbecue chicken wings and steaks of Meat & Wine Co in Westfield, West London
- Bands – Nicki Minaj, Jessie J, J Cole, Drake
- Perfumes – Daisy by Marc Jacobs, Gucci’s Guilty
- TV Shows – EastEnders (1985-2014), Come Dine with Me (2005-), Glee (2009-), Iron Chef (1993-1999)
Source – Telegraph
Jourdan Dunn Facts
- Dunn was raised in Greenford in West London.
- She was discovered in 2006 (at 15) in Hammersmith Primark by Storm Model Management.
- In 2008, she was the first black model to walk for Prada in over a decade.
- She has a son, named Riley (b. December 8, 2009).
- She is included in the list of models.com’s “Top 50 Models”.
- Jourdan has graced the magazine covers of Russh – Australia for June / July 2013, Elle – France for December 2008, Vogue – Italy for July 2008, Muse – Italy for December 2012 and many others.
- Dunn has appeared in season 4 and episode 13 of the UK talk show “The Jonathan Ross Show”.
- She appeared in Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in 2012, 2013, and 2014.
- She had also been honored with the title of “Model of the Year” in November 2008 at the British Fashion Awards.
- She had also been featured on Net-a-Porter’s “The Edit” in March 2013.
- Like Chanel Iman, Jourdan has also faced the problem of racism in the fashion industry when a white makeup artist denied of doing makeup on Dunn’s skin.
- She does not wear high heels, which she revealed in an interview given to The Telegraph.
- She loves cooking food for the family.
- She is close friends with the English model and actress Cara Delevingne. They both together have performed a ‘Harlem Shake’.
- Dunn’s house was the loudest house in the street as it was always filled with high music, most of the time.
- In the London 2012 Olympics closing ceremony, she appeared alongside Kate Moss, Naomi Campbell, and Lily Cole.