|Faretta Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10½ in|
|Date of Birth||March 10, 1998|
Faretta is a Croatian model who began her career with the Givenchy F/W 16 Show and has since been flourishing tremendously in her field. She has worked for a number of top-rated fashion brands like Prada, Versace, Louis Vuitton, ZARA, Fendi, Saint Laurent, Céline, and Moschino. She has also been selected as the face of the widely popular brand, Ralph Lauren. Moreover, Faretta has been featured on the covers of Vogue Spain, Vogue Russia, Vogue Japan, and VOGUE Germany.
Faretta is represented by –
- Colors Model Management (Mother Agency)
- The Society Management – New York
- Elite Paris – Paris
- Elite Milan – Milan
- Elite London – London
- Elite Copenhagen – Copenhagen
- Elite Spain – Barcelona
5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Faretta has been dating someone since 2015. She also posted a picture on her Instagram in April 2018 celebrating their 3 years of togetherness.
Race / Ethnicity
39 (EU) or 8.5 (US) or 6 (UK)
Faretta has either endorsed or promoted various brands like –
- Louis Vuitton
Best Known For
- Working with several popular fashion brands like Prada, Versace, Louis Vuitton, ZARA, Fendi, Saint Laurent, Céline, Ralph Lauren, and Moschino
- Getting featured on the covers of various magazines including Vogue Spain, Vogue Russia, Vogue Japan, and VOGUE Germany
First Fashion Show
She made her fashion show debut at the Givenchy F/W 16 Show.
First TV Show
Faretta made her first TV show appearance as herself in the comedy talk-show, Fashion Police, in 2017.
- She was discovered in 2016.
- She is friends with models Camille Hurel, Luna Bijl and Birgit Kos.
- She has a great liking for cars.
- She has a dog with whom she often posts pictures on Instagram.
- She enjoys traveling a lot.
Featured Image by Faretta / Instagram