|FaZe Swagg Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||May 14, 1996|
FaZe Swagg is an American YouTube star and content creator who had initially gained fame through the Call of Duty: Black Ops III gameplay content that he uploads to his YouTube channel Swagg.
The United States of America
Arizona, United States
Content Creator, Social Media Star, YouTuber, Professional Gamer
6 ft 4 in or 193 cm
97 kg or 214 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
FaZe Swagg has dated –
- Bella Montoya
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black and White)
He is of African-American ancestry.
- Arched eyebrows
- He sports a thin mustache and uncut wavy hairstyle.
Through his social media, Swagg has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Nesquik.
FaZe Swagg Facts
- He joined the YouTube community with his self-titled YouTube channel on December 28, 2012. However, the first post that he uploaded to the channel was on July 5, 2013, and was titled Showing the World All God’s Glory.
- His screen name “Swagg” is short for “Showing the World All God’s Glory”.
- Some of the most-watched videos on his self-titled YouTube channel as of April 2021, were WORLD RECORD 129-0 GAMEPLAY in Black Ops 4! (WORLDS HIGHEST KD), I DIED to a HACKER & SPECTATED HIM in WARZONE! (Modern Warfare Warzone), WORLD RECORD 99 KILLSTREAK Gameplay in Modern Warfare! (World’s HIGHEST KILLSTREAK), MEET THE 5-YEAR-OLD WARZONE PRODIGY, and Challenging the #1 Ranked Player in Modern Warfare….
- Besides Swagg, other members of the FaZe Clan are RiceGum, FaZe Rug, LeBron James Jr., Tfue, FaZe Banks, Lil Yachty, FaZe Jarvis, FaZe Rain, FaZe Adapt, FaZe Kay, FaZe Apex, FaZe H1ghSky1, Mongraal, FaZe Sway, FaZe Blaze, FaZe Jev, FaZe Temperrr, FaZe Teeqo, Cizzorz, FaZe Censor, Nate Hill, Ewok, Avxry, FaZe Replays, Tenser, MojoOnPC, FaZe Kaz, FaZe Flea, Garrett Underhill, FaZe Sensei, FaZe Dubs, FaZe Orba, FaZe Dirty, FaZe CBass, and Scope.
- In 2021, FaZe Swagg roasted actor Michael B Jordan over his bizarre Call of Duty: Warzone loadout.
- FaZe Swagg and Nuke Squad had dropped an Olympic-themed Vol. 3 merchandise collection in July 2021.
Featured Image By FaZe Swagg / Instagram