|Felix Rosenqvist Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||November 7, 1991|
Felix Rosenqvist is a Swedish professional racing driver who has won several racing competitions and events in his illustrious career including the 2008 Formula Renault 2.0 Asia series, the 2009 Formula Renault 2.0 Sweden series, the 2009 Formula Renault 2.0 NEZ championship, the 2011 Masters of Formula 3 event, the 2013 Masters of Formula 3 event, the 2014 Macau Grand Prix, the 2015 FIA Formula 3 European Championship, and the 2015 Macau Grand Prix. He competed in the Formula E World Championship from 2016–17 to 2018–19 and had finished his very first season (2016-17) in the 3rd position. In 2019, he began participating in the IndyCar Series.
Värnamo, Jönköping County, Sweden
Professional Racing Driver
He is represented by –
- Stefan Johansson, Personal and Business Manager, Sweden
- Mattias Persson, PR/Media Agent, Motorsport Publication, Marketing and PR Solutions Agency, Sweden
- 94 – Formula E
- 10 – IndyCar Series
Formula E Teams
Felix has raced for –
- Mahindra Racing (2016–17 to 2018–19)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
66 kg or 145.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Felix has dated –
- Caroline Björkqvist (2016-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Swedish descent.
- Lean physique
- Short-cropped, straight hair
- Clean-shaven look
- Affable smile
Felix has been sponsored by –
- ALTX Distribution
- Z+M Group
- Gras SK Printing Solutions
- Da Grasso
- Halda Watch Co.
- Lamda Printware
Felix Rosenqvist Favorite Things
- Sports – Motorsport Racing, Skiing, Skateboarding
- Hobbies/Interests – Hiking, Playing Video Games
- Racing Driver/Role Model – Mika Häkkinen
- Music Bands – Slipknot, Coldplay
- Racing Track – Guia Circuit in Macau
Source – FelixRacing.se, IndyCar
Felix Rosenqvist Facts
- Apart from winning the Macau Grand Prix in both 2014 and 2015, Felix had also finished as runner-up in the event in both 2012 and 2016.
- Apart from winning the 2015 FIA Formula 3 European Championship, he had also finished as runner-up in the event in 2013 and in 3rd place in 2012. As a result of his consistent success in this intermediate tier, he is often regarded as the most successful Formula 3 racer of all time.
- When he triumphed at the 2015 FIA Formula 3 European Championship, he won 13 out of the 33 races and defeated the 2nd-placed Antonio Giovinazzi by a margin of more than 100 points (518 to 412.5). He had finished in a podium position in an astonishing 24 races in the season. He had also ended the season in a blitzkrieg with 6 wins in the last 8 races, including 5 in succession.
- When he competed in and finished in the 3rd position the 2017 Japanese Super Formula Championship, he raced for Team LeMans, the same team that his manager and retired Formula One driver Stefan Johansson had competed for in the Japanese F2 Championship in 1981.
Featured Image by Felix Rosenqvist / Instagram