|Flex Lewis Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||November 15, 1983|
Flex Lewis is a Welsh bodybuilder who won the Mr. Olympia Weekend Bodybuilding: IFBB (International Federation of BodyBuilding & Fitness) Pro 212 title 7 times (2012-2018) in succession and is widely regarded as one of the greatest bodybuilders of all time, and the greatest in the 212 lb class. He has won several other titles during his illustrious career such as the EFBB (European Federation of BodyBuilding & Fitness) Jr. Mr. Britain (2003, 2004), the EFBB Jr. Mr. Wales (2003, 2004), the 2004 Nabba Mr. Universe, the 2006 Mr. Britain U90 Division, the 2006 Mr. Wales U90 Division, the 2008 Europa Pro 202 Division, and the Prague Pro 212 Bodybuilding: IFBB Pro 212 championship (2012, 2013, 2014).
Flex, The Welsh Dragon
Llanelli, Carmarthenshire County, Wales, United Kingdom
Boca Raton, Palm Beach County, Florida, United States
- Siblings – Luke Lewis (Younger Brother), Ffion Lewis (Younger Sister)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
104 kg or 229 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Flex Lewis has dated –
- Ali Lewis (2012–Present) – Flex got married to his long time partner Ali, a dietitian and nutritionist, in 2016. They have a daughter together named Adiena Paige Lewis (b. November 2015).
Race / Ethnicity
He is of British descent.
- Toned physique
- Short stature
- Has a tattoo on his left arm
- Side-cropped, spiked hair
- Often sports a thick beard
Flex Lewis has promoted and endorsed brands such as –
- Mega Fit Meals
- Arsenal Strength
- Monster Energy
- Yamamoto Nutrition
- cbdMD USA
- Sinister Labs
- Dragon Nutra
- Angry Mills
Flex Lewis Facts
- He Lewis developed an interest in bodybuilding when he was 12 years old after he came across a book about legendary professional bodybuilder Tom Platz. Flex revealed that he was taken aback by pictures of Tom’s legs and that motivated him to start working out. He was also a big fan of Arnold Schwarzenegger as a child.
- Flex began his weight training, as a teenager, using plastic weights that he had found in his father’s shed and had started using them secretly as his parents had prohibited him from using them.
- He first started working out in a gym only at the age of 15 where he was coached by a local bodybuilder named Steve Naylor. A year later, he participated in a bodybuilding competition for the first time and won the Junior Mr. Wales title.
- He is a keen rugby enthusiast and had played the sport throughout his high school days. His nickname, Flex, also came from the rugby pitch as his friends were in awe of his flexibility that allowed him to expertly avoid tackles during games.
- At the 2014 Arnold Classic, an annual multi-sport event, he became the first athlete to be declared champion in the 212 lbs class.
Featured Image by Flex Lewis / Instagram