|Fra Fee Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||May 20, 1987|
Fra Fee is an Irish actor and singer who burst into the spotlight after essaying Courfeyrac in the 2012 film version of Les Misérables that earned him and the cast many awards including “Best Ensemble” by the National Board of Review of Motion Pictures. He went on to appear in various other movies such as Animals (2019) and perform in a number of notable plays like The Ferryman (2017-2018) in which he portrayed the part of Michael Carney. Fra has starred in numerous TV shows as well, for instance, the Disney+ series Hawkeye, having joined the Marvel Cinematic Universe as Kazi in 2021. He has garnered more than 30k followers on Instagram.
Francis Martin Fee
Dungannon, Northern Ireland
He went to St Patrick’s Academy in Dungannon and participated regularly with Bardic Theatre in his early days. After that, he took up music at the University of Manchester. He then studied at the Royal Academy of Music, graduating in 2009.
- Siblings – He has three older sisters.
He has been represented by Paradigm Talent Agency and Untitled Entertainment.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Curly hair
- High cheekbones
- Moles on his neck
- Tattoos on his body
Fra Fee Favorite Things
- Film – Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri
- Play – Streetcar Named Desire
- TV Show – Killing Eve
- Musical – Merrily We Roll Along
- Place – Anywhere on the West Coast of Ireland
- Holiday Destination – Mexico
Source – Pop-Culturalist
Fra Fee Facts
- He was brought up in rural Killyman.
- He has revealed that he had been inspired to become an actor and had developed an affinity for the world of theater initially through his father who used to do a lot of amateur dramatics.
- In 2014, he became an Associate of the Royal Academy of Music.
- He has disclosed that if he were not an actor, he would have been a choral conductor, having done a music degree.
- Fra has affirmed that he has enjoyed essaying Kazi, the top lieutenant of Maya “Echo” Lopez played by Alaqua Cox, in the Tracksuit Mafia in Hawkeye. He had to learn the American sign language for his scenes with Cox.
- He has stated that he felt lucky that the scheduling of Hawkeye had allowed for quite a lot of rehearsal for him and Alaqua. Initially, he had been intimidated and was determined not to do a bad job and longed to be proficient enough to actually portray Kazi as someone fluent in the language. As a result of having plenty of time to practice, not only did he become more comfortable whenever he got to shoot, he was also more comfortable with his co-star. When on set, he and Cox were friends and found it a blessing to be able to lift each other up as well as support each other, and even make mistakes, but without getting embarrassed.
- Fra has confessed that he may have accidentally brought a tracksuit home with him from the set of Hawkeye. He had found them to be extremely cozy and performing in them had been like working in pajamas.
Featured Image by Fra Fee / Instagram