|Fran Summers Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||b. 1999|
Fran Summers is a well distinguished English model who has walked the ramp for several high-end brands such as Christian Dior, Chloé, Calvin Klein, Tom Ford, Proenza Schouler, Prada, and Chanel. She has also modeled for many designers like Alexander Wang, Marc Jacobs, and Valentino. However, she is most importantly known for the healthy dose of humor and excitement that she brings with her into the fashion industry.
Fran was born in the year 1999.
Richmond, North Yorkshire, England, United Kingdom
She divides her time between Yorkshire and London.
In 2017, she completed her A levels from Richmond School & Sixth Form College, North Yorkshire.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Sandra Summers
- Siblings – Danielle Summers (Older Sister) (Special Needs Nanny)
Fran is represented by –
- Storm Management – London (Mother Agency)
- Ford Models – New York
- Ford Models – Paris
- Ford Models – Los Angeles
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Fran prefers to keep her dating life a secret.
Race / Ethnicity
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
Best Known For
- Walking the ramp for several high-end brands such as Prada, Chanel, Versace, Chloé, Tom Ford, Miu Miu, and Calvin Klein
- Modeling for several top designers such as Marc Jacobs, Alexander Wang, and Valentino
- Being titled as a Summer / Spring 2018‘s fashion favorite by Vogue
- Gracing the cover of many magazines like Vogue, Dazed, The Sunday Times Style, and Interview
First Fashion Week
Fran debuted at the Spring / Summer – 2017 fashion week in London. She walked for designers David Koma and Christopher Kane.
First TV Show
Fran made her debut TV show appearance on Fashion Police in 2017.
Fran prefers to follow a healthy vegetarian diet that includes plenty of green vegetables, salads, and Linda McCartney sausages etc. She also loves to drink almond milk with her meals that are light in carbs at the same time nutritious.
Fran Summers Favorite Things
- Food – Falafel wraps, Frozen yogurt
- City – London
- Shop – Age UK
Fran Summers Facts
- She was born and raised in Yorkshire.
- Fran’s modeling career began when she was 15 years old, after a makeup artist working at the MAC store in Westfield, London suggested she give modeling a try. Assisted by her older sister and the artist, she visited Storm Management the following day and passed with flying colors.
- In January 2019, Fran was listed on models.com‘s “Top 50 Models” list.
- In the past, she was inducted into Richmond School & Sixth Form College’s
“Hall of Fame”.
- In 2018, she graced the cover of the British Vogue alongside supermodel Halima Aden who had become the first hijab-wearing model to be featured on the cover of the magazine in 102 years.
- In 2018, she walked as an exclusive model for designer J.W. Anderson’s S/S18 fashion show.
- She has 2 dogs named Bridie and Oscar.
- Fran loves to eat Yorkshire puddings especially the ones made by her mother Sandra.
- Her hidden talents are making funny faces and her confident sense of humor.
- In 2018, Fran was featured in Elle‘s “50 Movers and Shakers” list.
- Follow her on Instagram.
Featured Image by Fran Summers / Instagram