|Frankie Sims Quick Info
|5 ft 4 in
|Date of Birth
|April 30, 1995
Frankie Sims is an English reality star who rose to fame as a star on season 25 of The Only Way Is Essex. Aside from that, she is also recognized for the modeling and fashion-related photos that she uploads to her Instagram account and for being the younger sister of reality star Chloe Sims.
England, United Kingdom
Frankie attended Central Lancashire University from where she earned her major in Events Management.
- Father – Tony Sims (Pro Boxing Trainer and Promoter)
- Siblings – Charles Antony Sims aka Charlie (Half-Brother) (Boxing Agent, Delicatessen Owner), Demi Sims (Younger Half-Sister)
- Others – Chloe Sims (Older Half-Sister) (Reality Star)
Frankie is represented by Georgia Shults of the huge project.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- She has a tattoo that read 11:11 in red on the back of her neck.
- Fuller lips
- Thick raised eyebrows
Frankie Sims Facts
- She was born and brought up in England alongside her two biological siblings Demi and Charlie.
- It was not until July 2012 that Frankie began gaining attention as a model around about the same time she began uploading to her Instagram account.
- She has worked as an ambassador for various brands including Pretty Little Things and Lux Lashes London.
Featured Image By Frankie Sims / Instagram