|Charmy Kaur Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4½ in|
|Date of Birth||May 17, 1987|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Charmy Kaur is an Indian film producer, former actress, and voice artist who has mainly worked in Telugu cinema as well as in some Tamil, Malayalam, Kannada, and Bollywood films. She has been cast in movies like Anukokunda Oka Roju, Mantra, Chukkallo Chandrudu, Style, Kausalya Supraja Rama, Jyothi Lakshmi, Rakhi, Mantra 2, Dev S/o Mudde Gowda, R… Rajkumar, Zila Ghaziabad, Nagaram Nidrapothunna Vela, Bbuddah… Hoga Terra Baap, Michael Madana Kamaraju, Mujhse Dosti Karoge!, Aahaa Ethanai Azhagu, and Political Rowdy. In addition to that, Charmy Kaur has also branched out as a producer and is the co-founder of the production company named “Puri Connects”.
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Film Producer, Actress, Voice Artist
- Father – Deep Singh Uppal
5 ft 4½ in or 164 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Charmy Kaur Facts
- She appeared as Sahasra in the Telugu-language neo-noir mystery-thriller film, Anukokunda Oka Roju, in 2005. For this role, Charmy Kaur won Santosham Best Actress Award and CineMAA Award for “Best Actress (Jury)” while she was also nominated for a Filmfare Award for “Best Actress – Telugu”.
- She did voiceover work for Kajal Aggarwal‘s character named Mahalakshmi in the 2007 Telugu film, Chandamama.
- Alongside the likes of Amitabh Bachchan, Hema Malini, Sonu Sood, and Prakash Raj, Charmy co-starred as Amrutha in the 2011 Hindi-language action comedy film, Bbuddah… Hoga Terra Baap.
- In 2011, she was cast in the titular role in Mangala and this performance got her nominated for a Filmfare Award for “Best Actress – Telugu”.
- As a producer, Charmy Kaur has worked on projects such as Paisa Vasool, Liger, Jyothi Lakshmi, Rogue, ISmart Shankar, Romantic, and Mehbooba.
Featured Image by Charmy Kaur / Instagram