|Gagan Dev Riar Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||August 16, 1980|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Gagan Dev Riar is an Indian actor who was discovered by filmmaker Hansal Mehta for his work in Mira Nair’s A Suitable Boy.
Gagan Dev Riar
G-Riar, Gagi, Gagu, Riar Saab,
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Gagan took his 10th-grade exams in 1996. After this, his father enrolled him at the Ashok Kumar Academy Of Dramatic Arts where Dev came out on top. He then went on to graduate from Mumbai’s D.G. Ruparel College of Arts, Science and Commerce where he learned theatre.
Actor, Theatre Director
- Father – Devinder Singh Riar
- Mother – Raj Kanwal Riar
- Siblings – Karan Riar (Brother) (Choreographer), Sonika Riar (Sister) (Fashion Designer)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
87 kg or 192 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Gagan has dated –
- Mallika Singh – He is married to fellow actress Mallika Singh. Gagan often posts pictures of his wife to his Instagram account.
Race / Ethnicity
- Heart-shaped face
- Thick eyebrows
Gagan Dev Riar Facts
- Growing up, he lived in various parts of India but spent the majority of his younger years in Mumbai.
- Gagan’s father also wanted to be an actor growing up, hence, he left his home and moved to Bombay. However, his grandparents tricked his father into moving back where they then got him married off.
- In 1993, Dev’s father relocated to Bombay for good with his family.
- Gagan is an avid gamer.
- He has two pet cats named Bruce and Tugbug.
- After his 10th exams, Gagan’s father asked him if he wanted to be an actor to which, Gagan replied, yes.
- He can burp at will.
- In his free time, Riar enjoys listening to music.
- Gagan can fluently speak English, Panjabi, Marathi, and Hindi.
- He is a lyricist.
Featured Image By Gagan Dev Riar / Instagram