|Gashi Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||October 4, 1989|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Gashi is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter who has worked on a number of albums, tracks, mixtapes, and extended plays like Elevators, Last of a Rare Breed, Butterflies, 4Play, Stairs, 1984, Gashi, Creep on Me (ft. French Montana and DJ Snake), Safety (ft. DJ Snake), Roses, Upset (ft. Pink Sweats and Njomza), Mr. Ferrari, Lies, My Year (ft. G-Eazy), That’s Mine (ft. Ledri Vula), and Paranoid.
Gashi, The Kid Gashi, G4SHI
Gashi studied at New Utrecht High School and graduated with a football scholarship to play at a Division 2 school in Massachusetts (American International College).
During his first year in college, he earned honors but then decided to drop out in order to focus on his career as a musician.
Rapper, Singer, Songwriter
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Gashi is of Albanian descent.
- Pierced nose
- Several tattoos
He has done endorsement work for the clothing line called Problem Child NYC.
- His parents hail from Kosovo.
- His childhood years were spent as a refugee in several African and European countries. He eventually settled in Brooklyn, New York at the age of 10.
- In 2011, his mixtape titled Last of a Rare Breed was released.
- In 2012, Gashi founded his group called Moxy. With the group, he has released several singles like Beautiful World (2012).
- He released a mixtape titled I’ll Be Right With You in 2013.
- Gashi’s first studio release with RCA Records was his 2019 LP, Gashi.
Featured Image by Gashi / Instagram