|Gaurav Taneja Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7½ in|
|Date of Birth||July 9, 1986|
|Spouse||Ritu Rathee Taneja|
Gaurav Taneja is an Indian YouTuber who came into prominence after launching his channel named Flying Beast on December 1, 2017, in which he started posting lifestyle and fitness clips and where he went on to garner more than 7.5 million subscribers. He set a world record with his YouTube channel Rasbhari Ke Papa which, after being opened on July 8, 2020, amassed 1 lakh subscribers in 98 minutes and touched a million in only four days. He has garnered more than 3.3 million followers on Instagram.
Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India
Gaurav had attended Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Ghazipur, Uttar Pradesh.
He also attended the Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur to study civil engineering.
In 2022, he was studying law at the Faculty of Law, Delhi University.
YouTuber, Former Pilot, Former Bodybuilder
- Father – Yogendra Kumar Taneja
- Mother – Bharti Taneja (Teacher)
- Siblings – Swati Taneja (Sister)
5 ft 7½ in or 171.5 cm
87 kg or 192 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Ritu Rathee (2015-Present) – He tied the knot with Ritu on February 5, 2016. They have 2 daughters together – Kiara Taneja aka Rasbhari (b. May 2018) and Chaitravi Taneja aka Pihu (b. October 2021).
Race / Ethnicity
He often tends to dye his hair in different shades.
- Muscular physique
- Cheerful smile
He has uploaded many paid partnership Instagram posts for various brands like MyProtein, beatXP massage guns, etc.
Gaurav Taneja Favorite Things
- Pastime – Spending time in nature
- Beverage – Tea having had gallons during his exams
Gaurav Taneja Facts
- He used to be a pilot with Air Asia and had also been a bodybuilding champion.
- He has recollected that he was working full-time as an airline captain and was so obsessed with fitness that he ended up competing professionally.
- Gaurav has recalled that many people in the gym would ask him to share fitness tips with them. On one such day when he was giving fitness tips to a person, someone made a live recording of him for Facebook, tagging him in. People loved the video and began requesting him to make more such clips which led him to start the channel named FitMuscle TV. It was then that he learned filmmaking and camera editing, after which he also started vlogging.
- His video titled Best Flight as a Captain garnered more than 17 million views.
- Gaurav has been featured in a number of TV shows like Son of Abish (2020) and has starred in several music videos including that of Dhindora (2021).
- Taneja has disclosed that over the years, he has trained himself to make time for everything. Ever since a kid, he had a burning desire to chase all the things he wanted. When he was young, he had envisioned vlogging, bodybuilding as well as his career in the airline industry. He has believed that in order to be successful, one has to go through the hard grind. That has led him to never waste a single minute, having organized everything nicely with a tight schedule that has kept him on his toes and has allowed him to hit the gym, make interactive clips and also keep abreast of the scenario in the airline industry.
- He has liked to unwind by being in the pool.
- His first alone trip together with his little daughter had been to Kerala as he had never traveled alone with kids prior to that. It turned out to be one of his sweetest memories of life, where he felt a super-strong bond with his angel.
- To celebrate his 36th birthday in July 2022, he had paid INR 38,000 to Noida Metro Rail Corporation so that he could celebrate it inside the moving metro coach from 2 PM to 3 PM. However, thousands of his followers gathered at Noida Sector 51 metro station due to which Noida Police arrested Gaurav and charged him under sections 188 & 341 of the Indian Penal Code.
Featured Image by Gaurav Taneja (Flying Beast) / Instagram