|Ritu Rathee Taneja Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||November 20, 1990|
Ritu Taneja is an Indian commercial airline pilot and YouTuber who burst into the limelight after she started sharing her adventures in the air as well as on the ground, on the channel belonging to herself and her husband named Flying Beast, which got launched on December 1, 2017, and which went on to garner more than 7 million subscribers. Taneja has accumulated more than 1.6 million followers on Instagram.
She attended St Stephen’s College in Delhi and acquired her Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry from there. After that, she went to Arizona and got trained to become a pilot.
Commercial Airline Pilot, YouTuber
- Father – He had been a contractor by profession.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Gaurav Taneja (2015-Present) – She tied the knot with Gaurav on February 5, 2016. The couple has 2 daughters together – Kiara Taneja aka Rasbhari (b. May 2018) and Chaitravi Taneja aka Pihu (b. October 2021).
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Sharp features
- Cheerful smile
- Thick eyebrows
Ritu Taneja Favorite Things
- Advice For Working Mothers – When off work, extra love, and care need to be given to the child which he/she has missed the entire day
Source – Elle
Ritu Taneja Facts
- She was raised in Gurugram and spent her college days in Delhi.
- She has recollected that she had been excellent at studies, particularly in Maths and Physics, but she was never a desk job person. She was always eager to explore new things and wanted to visit many places.
- Ritu has revealed that it had been far from easy, being ambitious. Her relatives would keep suggesting that she should get married before she got over-educated, but she had been blessed to have parents who continued to work hard so that they could send her to school. While she was in school, a friend had encouraged her to try becoming a pilot, that had motivated her so much that it became the starting point of her successful career.
- Taneja has recalled having suggested to her father to spend the money he had saved for her marriage, on her education instead.
- She has tried to manage parenting while pursuing her career by ensuring that besides regular duties, she has spent at least two hours of the day exclusively with her daughter, when she has made her study and play. She has added that being a mother will always be her priority.
- Taneja has not found vlogging to be difficult. However, managing PR for her husband has been challenging for her as she has had to make many phone calls along with sending numerous emails, to make things easy for him.
- Taneja has disclosed that she has liked to share the workload with all family members including her children, as she has seen that has made them responsible. She has liked involving her kids in household activities and has also herself been part of their activities. She has enjoyed playing games with her children and has had fun reading books, doing yoga, walking on the terrace, and camping on the rooftop with them.
- She has been featured in a number of TV programs like Son of Abish (2020).
Featured Image by Ritu Rathee Taneja / Instagram